Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was 15, she was 14 and definitely was not a virgin. I still remember the first time slipping in. Ooh-wee! What a feeling!

She lived 2 doors down with her auntie who was the neighborhood hoe, lol. She was letting high school niggas fuck on the regular. Thinking back she was a criminal cause this bitch was at least in her late 20’s if not older.

All that to say there was little supervision at that place and my g-ma worked 2nd shift so we fucked whenever we wanted. She low-key turned your boy out. She was 14 with the body of a thick ass 20 year old and fine as fuck. Needless to say she got fat later in life.

Her boyfriend at the time hated my ass cause I had 24/7 access to his girl, lol. Used to slide in while she was on the phone with him, lol.

Edit: I did try to take a girl’s virginity once but I couldn’t get it in so we stopped.

She lived 2 doors down with her auntie who was the neighborhood hoe, lol. She was letting high school niggas fuck on the regular. Thinking back she was a criminal cause this bitch was at least in her late 20’s if not older.

You should tip her off to the cops. Most sex predators are rarely capable to refrain their pulses, while most promiscuous women are well known for their inability to overcome the thrill that enacts their sex/dating life as they ages, unless being satisfied on every plane by their current commited partner or husband (for example, it is statistically proven that women and younger sexually active girls who cheats on their boyfriends at an early age, are more likely to remain unloyal to any monogamous relationship for the remainder of their days) .

I doubt she changed her habits decades later... you have a past-her-prime Big Bad Wolf roaming around your grandmother's neighborhood or wherever the former one lives now.

All that to say there was little supervision at that place and my g-ma worked 2nd shift so we fucked whenever we wanted. She low-key turned your boy out. She was 14 with the body of a thick ass 20 year old and fine as fuck. Needless to say she got fat later in life.

Lol. Big stereotype. ? I knew at least eight women from my secondary school years who bloomed a little too much early around ages 14 - 16 and from as far I knew, I count only one who got morbidly obese coming into her twenties.

Another got visibly a little obese after a pregnancy in her early college years (puffy cheeks, small doublechin, baby bump, thicker body and a slight waddle while moving around) but slimmed back to her original form the next year thereafter, three others managed to slim down too (losing consequently their voluptuous curves) and remain physically active since their high teens, both the fifth and sixth ones had hardly changed in ten years, the seventh one got overweight throughout the years. Whom to the last one, I can't tell...

Her boyfriend at the time hated my ass cause I had 24/7 access to his girl, lol. Used to slide in while she was on the phone with him, lol.

Your latter paraphrase gave me an idea. Why not making a topic about easy women and women in couple who want/are tempted to/does cheats?

You should tip her off to the cops. Most sex predators are rarely capable to refrain their pulses, while most promiscuous women are well known for their inability to overcome the thrill that enacts their sex/dating life as they ages, unless being satisfied on every plane by their current commited partner or husband (for example, it is statistically proven that women and younger sexually active girls who cheats on their boyfriends at an early age, are more likely to remain unloyal to any monogamous relationship for the remainder of their days) .

I doubt she changed her habits decades later... you have a past-her-prime Big Bad Wolf roaming around your grandmother's neighborhood or wherever the former one lives now.

Lol. Big stereotype. ? I knew at least eight women from my secondary school years who bloomed a little too much early around ages 14 - 16 and from as far I knew, I count only one who got morbidly obese coming into her twenties.

Another got visibly a little obese after a pregnancy in her early college years (puffy cheeks, small doublechin, baby bump, thicker body and a slight waddle while moving around) but slimmed back to her original form the next year thereafter, three others managed to slim down too (losing consequently their voluptuous curves) and remain physically active since their high teens, both the fifth and sixth ones had hardly changed in ten years, the seventh one got overweight throughout the years. Whom to the last one, I can't tell...

Your latter paraphrase gave me an idea. Why not making a topic about easy women and women in couple who want/are tempted to/does cheats?
To your first point, I don’t even remember her name.

To your second, it is a stereotype, but I’ve found it to be true more often than not. Especially when the girl is thick like this one was. Nowhere near far but ass and titties for days.

To your first point, I don’t even remember her name.

To your second, it is a stereotype, but I’ve found it to be true more often than not. Especially when the girl is thick like this one was. Nowhere near far but ass and titties for days.

It vaguely reminds me the one I knew who become obese in later years. At age 14, a slightly taller-than-average height of 5'7", and likely around the mid-high 100s lbs, she already was turning heads around with her distinguishable spoon shaped body, DD cupped breasts, plump yet shapely legs and ample peach shaped butt. Coming at her early twenties, she was just notching a few sizes bigger, maybe the low 200s but still in shape with a noticeable bigger butt, plumper thighs and bigger bust-- then the next couple of months later, she started to get a little chunky from the waist and further down.

The last time I fell onto this creepy stalkress, that was one year ago: she was round much everywhere and too large to fit any chair adorned by armrests. However, she already had lost several dozens of pounds at that period, because one time prior that, about two and half years earlier, she was over 300 lbs and barely capable to fast-waddle a dozen of foot around without huffing and puffing.

How old were you when you loss your virginity?
How old was the other person?
How did it happen? Were you prepared?

Men: How many females virginity have you taken?
Women: How many males virginity have you taken?

3u780de.gif

I was 17.
He was also 17

We were at his brothers apartment , the wine coolers and Montell Jordan playing in the background got the best of my hormones. Wasn't prepared at all for the consequences of sex because I got pregnant.

I've never taken anyone's virginity.

I was 17.
He was also 17

We were at his brothers apartment , the wine coolers and Montell Jordan playing in the background got the best of my hormones. Wasn't prepared at all for the consequences of sex because I got pregnant.

Hold up, you got pregnant off of the first time or eventually?

That’s wild if you got pregnant from your first time.

I'm guessing he's saying it's not right a man who got banged by a grown woman when he was a teen is trying to rationalize her actions. It raises a red flag. Like something ain't right there.
You use the wore rationalize and I use the word humanize. Shes not a demon, she was a flawed human being doing flawed human being shit.

You use the wore rationalize and I use the word humanize. Shes not a demon, she was a flawed human being doing flawed human being shit.

Well, I don't know enough to give an opinion. I understand these things can be complicated.

Aaaaand here we goes again with ABW and its creepy apologists, defendants of statuory rape & defilement against minors... ?

#PedoSquad
giphy-downsized.gif

I was 17.
He was also 17

damn first time pregnancy. wow... How did your fam feel about that? Cuz my family would kill my ass if I got a shawty pregnant

damn first time pregnancy. wow... How did your fam feel about that? Cuz my family would kill my ass if I got a shawty pregnant
My mom took it the hardest. She actually tried to run me over with her car and didn't speak to me for a month, but eventually she came around. My dad was just like well you made this baby now you gotta take care of it...

My mom took it the hardest. She actually tried to run me over with her car and didn't speak to me for a month, but eventually she came around. My dad was just like well you made this baby now you gotta take care of it...
Damn, no diss but imagine trying to run someone over then feeling like u have the luxury to come around. My mom sent me away at 7 and we beefed till I was 25

Back