Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Vince Staples - Vince Staples

Bro stop trolling me

Ain't my fault most of y'all pushing 40 and ears stucked in the 90s and 00s and still argue about whether or not Nas is the better than Jay Z.

Vince Staples is the most critically loved rappers of his generation that's a fact. There's a difference between not liking a rapper and thinking he's bad.

I don't like Drake's music, but he ain't bad.

Ain't my fault most of y'all pushing 40 and ears stucked in the 90s and 00s and still argue about whether or not Nas is the better than Jay Z.

Vince Staples is the most critically loved rappers of his generation that's a fact. There's a difference between not liking a rapper and thinking he's bad.

I don't like Drake's music, but he ain't bad.
Say it louder. This place needs more balance man. Love my family here, but these "glory days" ass threads starting to come off really pick me and naturally I'm a rebel so I want start focusing on current/new talent instead of talking about how fire Doe or Die album is. Like I LOOOVE 90s and early 2000 shits too, but damn bro not everything or everyone now "weak" just because the rhyming flows or the subject matter is different. But hey man people will like what they like, just want more balance/ younger posters so we REALLY have fun debates.

Say it louder. This place needs more balance man. Love my family here, but these "glory days" ass threads starting to come off really pick me and naturally I'm a rebel so I want start focusing on current/new talent instead of talking about how fire Doe or Die album is. Like I LOOOVE 90s and early 2000 shits too, but damn bro not everything or everyone now "weak" just because the rhyming flows or the subject matter is different. But hey man people will like what they like, just want more balance/ younger posters so we REALLY have fun debates.
Nothing memorable about the album. It is what it is

I've been listening to this kinda a lot off and on since it came out.
Even though the only 3 songs I really remember is Lil Fade, The Shining, and Taking Trips. Its very good background noise album so it plays when I don't have anything else.

While you’re right, this doesn’t apply to this album/thread

this isn’t Hiphop fans not adapting this is Vince put out a very mediocre and short project

Vince should have not taken advice from a clown man. I was worried this will happen. Boneless, I still enjoyed the album.

Back