Vince McMahon Retires

Yo, if the crowd goes off the rails on some

Na na naaaa na
Na na naaaa na

Ayyeee aaa aaayyye

Goooood bye....

I'm done....

Yep karma. 25 years later lol

Guess this could be for another thread but I had no issue with what Vince did with the Montreal screw job
My issue was he should have worked it pit and could have just paid Bret a bonus to lose. He carried the WWF for years even after Hogan came back and left again. Bret saved WWF, made Austin get over and was the start of the Attitude era. They could have just made it a work.

For those who have asked, John Laurinaitis was again absent from tonight's Raw taping, the second WWE TV taping he has missed since his name surfaced in the Wall Street Journal article about the Vince McMahon allegations being investigated by a legal firm hired by the WWE Board of Directions.

Laurinaitis is still officially with the company.

The previously unreported settlements include a $7.5 million pact with a former wrestler who alleged that Mr. McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex and then demoted her and, ultimately, declined to renew her contract in 2005 after she resisted further sexual encounters, according to people familiar with the matter. The wrestler and her attorney approached Mr. McMahon in 2018 and negotiated the payment in return for her silence, the people said.
They also reported:
In another previously unreported deal, a WWE contractor presented the company with unsolicited nude photos of Mr. McMahon she reported receiving from him and alleged that he had sexually harassed her on the job, according to people familiar with the woman’s 2008 nondisclosure agreement. Mr. McMahon agreed to pay her roughly $1 million, these people said.
They added that another NDA/payment occured in 2006 when they assert a manager who has for McMahon for 10 years was paid $1M after turning down McMahon when he initiated a sexual relationship with him.

These new reports come after a recent report that McMahon paid $3M to a former paralegal and led to the WWE Board investigating him.

McMahon did not respond to The Journal's request for a comment.

Last edited:
they said after he opened Smackdown that week he went back to Gorilla positon and screamed "Fuck em"

He really think he untouchable out here. It almost make me wonder if he losing his mind and thinks that hes really his on screen character.
Been time for the company to push him out. You know those not the only women he and John has did this to, I'm expecting the floodgates to open eventually

Well damn Vinny Mac. Life imitating art indeed sir. Vince was always trying to slut out female wrestlers in storyline. I’m not surprised. Wonder who this woman is tho. Was she in OVW or on the active roster?

Back