Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince McMahon Retires

Somebody just hipped me to a Nick Khan and he might have something to do with this. Anybody ever heard of him?

He’s in position to get more power within WWE l. He’s the reason why they have big events in stadiums and wants WWE to crossover to Hollywood

That karma of how he did Bret back in the day coming back on him. Vince screwing Vince just like Vince said "Bret screwing Bret"

Yep karma. 25 years later lol

Guess this could be for another thread but I had no issue with what Vince did with the Montreal screw job

Just bring Trips and Shane back to help out

Nah that ain't happening. Trips has a bad heart and some of his responsibilities have been reduced due to his heart ailment. I think Shane would be much worse than Vince at the top (which is crazy to say) b/c reports came out earlier this year how there was chaos due to how he booked the Royal Rumble match and how it turned out.

Honestly, I think regardless of how the investigation turns out, Vince should step down permanently or be forced out by WWE Board of Investors. It's about time some of those old heads be removed out like Johnny Ace, Kevin Dunn, Bruce Pritchard, etc, these folks have been in the company at least 30-40 yrs off & on.

WOW!!!! Steph went from taking a fake leave of absence (later reports claimed she was low key pushed outta her position) to being the interim CEO.

never thought this day would come. Always thought Vince would pass as CEO. They tryin to get ahead of the ensuing chaos.

Yep karma. 25 years later lol

Guess this could be for another thread but I had no issue with what Vince did with the Montreal screw job
Karma can be slow sometimes lol

I think the screwjob could've been avoided if Bret could've just done good business. Bret took wrestling too seriously and going over in Canada. He should've done the job. I also think Vince could've came up with a good way for Bret to win on air at the PPV and then do some type of wrestling run in with a ref to get the belt off of him off-air. Both were wrong in my opinion BUT to s*** on Bret on his way was out of line

Yeah I'm probably reaching lol

Reading this I'm shocked but not shocked at the same time, this is crazy
icegif-31.gif

UPDATE: CNBC’s Alex Sherman is reporting McMahon’s appearance on SmackDown will be done as his storyline character. Behind-the-scenes, Vince is proving he’s still in charge of creative by using his signature move of tearing up the script on the day of the show.

Vince McMahon will speak tonight on Smackdown IN CHARACTER as Mr. McMahon to address his temporary absence.Could be a big ratings night for WWE. McMahon has torn up the script for Smackdown, which was written last night, I’m told.

Nah that ain't happening. Trips has a bad heart and some of his responsibilities have been reduced due to his heart ailment. I think Shane would be much worse than Vince at the top (which is crazy to say) b/c reports came out earlier this year how there was chaos due to how he booked the Royal Rumble match and how it turned out.

Honestly, I think regardless of how the investigation turns out, Vince should step down permanently or be forced out by WWE Board of Investors. It's about time some of those old heads be removed out like Johnny Ace, Kevin Dunn, Bruce Pritchard, etc, these folks have been in the company at least 30-40 yrs off & on.
That’s just what we were told who knows if that was actually true and he just took the fall for it

Back