Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vince McMahon Retires

Lol of course he is. You know he goes against everything that isn’t AEW related. Did someone within WWE violate him when he were younger or something?

Bruh I don’t put anything past anything. Any and everything is possible.

I just had to test the temperature here cause buddy the only one in here talkin for Vince coming back. Nigga can’t be taking serious at all when it comes to anything WWE related. Mans is under this bizarre Tony Khan spell as if niggas in here hate AEW. Nasty work

What kind of moron are you (that's rhetorical)? Yeah, his great ideas like the XFL have been raking in the money 🙄
Sooo yea....

Yo imagine stating facts being considered advocating for someone even though you just showed you have a history of not being pleased with them or their work.

The first Raw of December 2021 did 1.6
The first raw of December 2022 did a 1.5

They literally just had an article about Raw doing bad numbers like a week ago

VInce is like 100. His time has come and past. He revolutionized wrestling but he has been out of touch for years (and I do mean YEARS).

yeah.

he single handly destory the business tho. i mean he is extremely overrated. he just copy ecw style when he was losing against wcw in 1996. or 1997.

80s era was cool. but nothing speical. we were just kids. and any kind of entertainment kids would like. but if we had the internet out back in 80s. it would be the john cena tv pg era. but with hulk.

2. his best years was 1997 to 2005. ruthless agreesion era. was only good because he had all star wreslting roster. he had the best talent from wwe. wcw. and ecw. and the japan.

that like the xfl getting 20 players from the best conference. and first round and second round talent. from the big ten,sec and acc and aac. cfl. and cam newton,kapernick and 20 pro bowl talent coming from the nfl to the xfl.

like big 3. getting jordan out of retirement. dwight howard,carmelo, first and second round draft pick from ncaa. and nba players to play for the big 3.

like aew. getting the rock,cm punk,roman regins,the usos,new day. adn new japan,cmll, and tna, undertaker,

after he had no competition. and you have the best talent in the world. from all three promotions who have a cult like fanbase. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER GOOD ERA. with all that talent.

vince got exposed when ecw,wcw, and wwf talent left. in late 2000s. and he had to build his own stars again. in 2007 to 2017.

2007 to 2017.

even the hardcore fanbase such as myself quit watching wwe. and went to roh,tna,new japan and pwg and lucha underground.

the casual fanbase hated wrslting more. and call it fake.

vince mchahon water down wwe so much. even i started to fall alseep and call it fake and boring.

Bruh I don’t put anything past anything. Any and everything is possible.

I just had to test the temperature here cause buddy the only one in here talkin for Vince coming back. Nigga can’t be taking serious at all when it comes to anything WWE related. Mans is under this bizarre Tony Khan spell as if niggas in here hate AEW. Nasty work

oh. maybe there is a reason why sasha banks and naomi has not come back yet.

man fuck all that tho.

shawn micheals have made nxt better than 3 years of vince running it.

and even tripe h nxt.

i never enjoy pro wreslting more since shawn micheals and triple h tooken over. wwe is like watching the indies to be honest.

to be honest some cases wwe is better than the indies. real talk. aew,roh and new japan just get overpraised by marks who hate wwe.

i watch all 3 promotions. and since triple h and sahwn micheals took over. some of the wwe and nxt talent have better matches and promos then some aew,new japan and roh and mlw talent.

Let's keep the child molestation allegations outta whatever yall got going in here

Unless they can be backed up

Sooo yea....

triple h or shawn would be able to get them the same deal. i mean seriously. wwe is getting more praise and loved since triple h and shawn took over.

instead of getting c- and f+ on its segments and matches. wreslting critics and fans. are giving matches B-

A- AND A+

for matches and fueds and promos.

LMAO!!! Of course he wants to come back. That shit ain’t happening it would be a bad look after all this for a public company as big as WWE. Dude just needs to accept and fall back

maybe that why sasha banks and naomi is not coming back. do oyu know how embrassing and mad they would be if they come back. and vince gets back in charge.

if banks and naomi come back. i would sign a one year deal. or two year deal.

What kind of moron are you (that's rhetorical)? Yeah, his great ideas like the XFL have been raking in the money 🙄

bro. the xfl was a success. mainly due to ohio state fans and cardle jones. if xfl and the rock can get washed up college football legends from alabama,ohio state,clesmon. and the top 15 schools. i can see them having another successful season.
they should go after 5 star recruits and college seniors. and cam and kapernick.

The XFL had a promising start to its first weekend, including averaging 3.3 million viewers for its kickoff game Saturday night between the D.C. Defenders and Seattle Dragons:

even my black self watch the game. if xfl gets college legends. from 2008 to 2018. to come back and play from major colleges. i would actually watch it.

The big market from Seattle isn't a surprise considering the city's involvement and that it's home to the NFL's Seahawks. Those fans saw quarterback Brandon Silvers throw three touchdowns with two interceptions in a 31-19 loss.

Interestingly, Cleveland and Cincinnati, two cities without an XFL franchise, produced high ratings. Those fans were no doubt tuning in to see former Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones play for the Defenders.

Jones is best known for leading the 2014 Buckeyes to the national championship, but his NFL career was a disappointment, with short stints with the Buffalo Bills, Los Angeles Chargers and Seattle Seahawks. He appeared in just one regular-season game, throwing 11 total passes.

With Vince in control, the WWE looked like it was going to be sold to an outside organization. For a very long time it looked like Vince was purposely moving the WWE away from being a wrestling company. I'm legit convinced that Vince hates wrestling and was using the platform as a cash cow for funding non wrestling endeavors, such as politics and trying to break into other entertainment sectors (like film).

WWE was largely unwatchable for me between 06/07 - 2017 or so. If it were not for the indies, TNA for a minute, and maybe some Japan, I would have stopped watching wrestling completely.

Major shout-out to Lucha Underground for becoming a huge breath of fresh air.

BREAKING NEWS: Sean Ross Sapp of Rightful just tweeted out that many of the powers that be at WWE do NOT want Vince back.

"Numerous WWE higher ups that I’ve spoken to in recent months have indicated to us they want nothing to do with that and are happy with the direction," Sapp said. "I haven’t heard one person there itching for a Vince return...I should state, they wanted nothing to do with a Vince comeback. We’d not discussed him telling people that he planned to make one. “Done done” was the phrase I got often."

Back