VIOTW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's going all out for the win!

He's going all out for the win!

Odd stance for sure

5 Grand for this stupid hot take

Couple other contenders in this thread but that take took the cake
Lol @5 Grand is a wild toxic ass dude man. I would be horrified to be around this nigga in real life

Last edited:
There is no such civil law that exists on the books that allows you to sue a person for rape nor sexual assault.

You can sue for assault and battery, or false imprisonment. Or if there's a third party like the hotel security you can sue the hotel.

It depends on the facts of the case but you'll never hear about somebody suing another person for "rape" nor "sexual assault". (Michael Jackson settled out of court and his accuser got money, but it wasn't because he/she sued him. It's because MJ didn't want the case to go to court so he settled out of court.

Mike Tyson's accuser filed a civil suit, but it wasn't for "rape."

Tyson was convicted in 1992 of raping DESIREE WASHINGTON in a hotel room while both were in Indianapolis for Indiana Black Expo, a cultural festival. He was released March 25 after serving three years at the Indiana Youth Center.

Washington filed the civil suit against the former heavyweight champion in Federal court in June 1992, seeking unspecified damages for assault, battery, false imprisonment and emotional distress. Trial had been scheduled for July 24 in Indianapolis in United States District Court. (AP)

If it's a true rape, let's say a complete stranger sneaks in through a girl's window, rapes her and then leaves through the same window. That rapist can be criminally charged for rape and sentenced to 10-15 years (depending on the state and if it's a first offense, also any mitigating or aggravating factors could make the sentence longer or shorter.)

But she can't sue him for "rape". If she has to go through therapy she can try to sue him to pay her medical bills, or if he slices her with a knife she can sue him for medical bills, or emotional distress.

Now I've broken it down and explained it from a legal perspective.

Now I'm waiting for @Chicity to explain the opposing viewpoint.

You dumb fuck the ASSAULT is what they sued for.

Weather it's sexual or not it's still ASSAULT.

tenor.gif

Lol @ this thread. Wait till he realizes what he gets after he wins or loses (depending how you see it lol) the poll

I honestly blame @Allah_U_Akbar for this bullshit. For 2 whole pages, we managed to ignore this nigga. Then @Allah_U_Akbar fed into the shit, then @Chicity legitimized him by replying to that other thread. Now niggas really in here debating with this nigga about what rape victims should be allowed to do. Lol.

We're better than this.
To be fair, i think he reaching out for help

Is it too late for another entry? Because now suing after being raped is the equivalent of being a prostitute

A women shouldn't ever be able to file a civil suit against her rapist for monetary gain.

The criminal case sends the guy to prison; Problem solved.

Suing for money means she's trying to monetize what happened, which is basically prostitution.

If not, I'll save it for next week

Back