Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Shows Security at D.C. Sports Bar Dragging Black Woman By the Hair

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

A protest erupted outside of Nellie’s Sports Bar in D.C. after footage surfaced of a security guard dragging a Black woman down the stairs by her hair.

The woman later identified herself as 22-year-old Keisha Young, who revealed that security mistook her for someone else following an altercation. Young explained, "It was an altercation in there. They were trying to get some other people out because somebody else brought a bottle in there. Somehow I got mixed up in an altercation because I look like somebody else and I got hit and dragged down the steps." Young added, "I didn’t do nothing wrong and that’s all remember. Walking up the steps and getting dragged right back down the steps."

Nellie's responded to the video in a post on Instagram, which read, "We were incredibly upset and disturbed to see the unfortunate event that took place at Nellie's last night. We are undergoing a full investigation of the situation. At Nellie’s, we foster an inclusive and safe environment, so events like this are completely unacceptable to us."

So a black dude dragged a black woman out the bar while a bunch of other black folks was there and immediately fired him for fucking up but you can “smell slavery in the air”

Stop disrespecting your ancestors with comparing everything to slavery. Shit is disgusting

Last edited:
Called her a “college student” and a “black woman”

would it have been ok if they referred to her in the story as “a thot was dragged by her hair” or “a hoe was dragged by her hair”

cause then she coulda came out and owned that lingo and it would have made it ok to be a thot or hoe but the dragging woulda been out of order

Called her a “college student” and a “black woman”

would it have been ok if they referred to her in the story as “a thot was dragged by her hair” or “a hoe was dragged by her hair”

cause then she coulda came out and owned that lingo and it would have made it ok to be a thot or hoe but the dragging woulda been out of order

youre an idiot

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but what does the alphabet brigade have to do with this?

NM, I see it now.

I once said in another thread to a "certain poster" that there were racist gay homosexuals that would love nothing more than to see that person lynched. This ain't even new. Racism is alive and well in their community as well as sexism, "transphobia", and everything else they lay at the feet of us heterosexuals.

Nellies is on U st. U St has some great places to eat at and the night life is dope. Havent been on U St since the pandemic . Wonder if Society lounge is still open. That was my spot.

Last edited:
tariq nosebleed always misses the point. this is a conversation on community violence (Black on Black crime)

not the LGBTQ club or its history

i guess niggas only point intraracial violence out when its a Black man killing another Black man

:foh3:

Back