Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel In Black Face Resurface

so again, b/c people who keep bringing up tropic thunder as an example, so would the point drive home if it were a black actor in white face, who put on black face make sense to you?

@Mr Litty, broke it down perfectly and ya'll still not seeing the forest from the trees

What forest are u talkin about? What don't u get about a white mf doing black face is not cool under NO circumstances? I'm questioning why yall niggas so comfortable with that shit.

I asked this in that Drake/Pusha T thread...

If Logic(who is also half black like Drake) wore blackface... he getting a "artistic" pass too?

:hahaha:

Im not defending blackface. Im sayin lets not act like these 2 situations were some secret.

They were broadcast on national tv. It was just a different time. Lets not act like they did this last tuesday.

Im sure there are things way more important happening right now that need your energy put into nh but not this silly shit.

U got another nigga speaking for u? I asked YOU lol

Why are yall so comfortable with white men in black face?

U got another nigga speaking for u? I asked YOU lol

Why are yall so comfortable with white men in black face?

i just thought the article was an interesting read

relax

i assume you didnt bother to read it

but the fact that in THIS movie, brandon T Jackson's character kept his foot on his neck (RDJ) the entire time, which im sure was on purpose, further illustrates the point @Mr Litty, made earlier in the thread

i would feel better if you just admit you didnt see the movie to form an opinion

i just thought the article was an interesting read

relax

i assume you didnt bother to read it

but the fact that in THIS movie, brandon T Jackson's character kept his foot on his neck (RDJ) the entire time, which im sure was on purpose, further illustrates the point @Mr Litty, made earlier in the thread

i would feel better if you just admit you didnt see the movie to form an opinion

I saw the movie and it was trash.

With that said, if I thought the movie was incredible it still wouldn't fly with me.

I asked this in that Drake/Pusha T thread...

If Logic(who is also half black like Drake) wore blackface... he getting a "artistic" pass too?

:hahaha:

Logic looks like a white man and nobody know he was mixed with black if he didn't say he was, he has the option to be black one day and be white the next. Drake is a nigga period.

Obama is mixed, but he's a nigga.

Back