Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel In Black Face Resurface

Drake is black........ The rest of these mfs are white..............

Go back to the drawing board

Drake is black........ The rest of these mfs are white..............

Go back to the drawing board

Which makes it worst cuz he should've known better.

Plus the fact that YOU gave more a defense about the pics, than Drake has even done to this day, says he knew it was some fuck shit.

Nigga just cut this fake ass outrage out.

Cuz if you fuck wit em you got no problem defending something that might be fucked up, ie. Tarantino & Drake.

But if you don't you all of a sudden become a keyboard Malcolm X.

Nigga just cut this fake ass outrage out.

Cuz if you fuck wit em you got no problem defending something that might be fucked up, ie. Tarantino & Drake.

But if you don't you all of a sudden become a keyboard Malcolm X.

It's apples and oranges.

I'm not gonna be mad at a black person saying nigga, but I'll fuck a white mf up for saying nigga. U starting to get it now?

Drake just like Spike did, can do black face for an artistic purpose. If he did blackface to just joke around and make fun of it, then that's different.

If a jew wanted to make a comedy about concentration camps they can do that, black people can't make that movie cuz that aint our plight.

If you wanna cape for master then do it nigga, but cut it out with these weak comparisons.

White Boyz? Bout them wiggas who end up getting juxed in the Cabrini green?

No that ain't the one he talking about the one he talking about is Black & White
MV5BMTExNjIzMzUyNzdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDE0NDAxOQ@@._V1_.jpg

WhiteBoyz
!!eBol!g!WM~$(KGrHqJ,!jQE0D4sFn6pBNQzVG1d5!~~_32.JPG

It's apples and oranges.

I'm not gonna be mad at a black person saying nigga, but I'll fuck a white mf up for saying nigga. U starting to get it now?

Drake just like Spike did, can do black face for an artistic purpose. If he did blackface to just joke around and make fun of it, then that's different.

If a jew wanted to make a comedy about concentration camps they can do that, black people can't make that movie cuz that aint our plight.

If you wanna cape for master then do it nigga, but cut it out with these weak comparisons.

LMFAO. Cape for master

Nigga your cape for Tarantino was "well.....other white writers put nigger in their script":foh5:

Like I said if you like em you'll come up with bullshit excuse.

LMFAO. Cape for master

Nigga your cape for Tarantino was "well.....other white writers put nigger in their script":foh5:

Like I said if you like em you'll come up with bullshit excuse.

How is it a bullshit excuse? Tarantino's not out here doing black face. You're grasping for straws at this point.

"what about drake, what about tarnantino" Who's next? lol niggas wanna talk about everybody but the mfs in the OP.

so satire, under NO circumstances is funny? do i have this right?

Blackface is never funny, I don't care how non racist you may be that shit will always be a no go. The fact that some people in here are picking and choosing in which white they are offended with and then given a pass to another for doing it.

so again, b/c people who keep bringing up tropic thunder as an example, so would the point drive home if it were a black actor in white face, who put on black face make sense to you?

@Mr Litty, broke it down perfectly and ya'll still not seeing the forest from the trees

Back