Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel In Black Face Resurface

Nobody is saying he shouldve did it for free. But it aint like it changed hollywood or helped black people. So why the cape? Because you like the movie and it has blackface and dont want to look like a coon i guess.
The 'Cape' is because it's a good movie.

Some things are really that simple

So for the point TT tried to make, should a Black actor, did white face then do blackface to drive the point home

Some of y'all acting real dense right now
??

Lol the dream and Nas were like she good we give her a pass she can say it lol I was rolling the same Nas who called Kobe and Tiger coons.....weird times they were

I was mad disappointed when Nas came and said that shit!

On top of it, to the general public GP was Jigga's girl. Him and Bey and GP and Coldplay guy used hang out all the time, so why Nas put the cape on instead of Bey & Jay who was benefiting the most out of the relationship with her?!

TT was a satirical look at Hollywood ....the RDJ was to show how Hollywood would rather ethnicize (that’s not a real word) and pay a white person to play those ethnic roles than hire and pay that ethnic individual...

Lol what do y’all niggas be taking from these movies

Yup. Its called satire. TT is GOAT and a comedy classic imo. Some niggas jus bitch bout everything.

Thats why a movie like blazing saddles could not be made today. smh

David Banner was on a recent Drink Champs and said something about Jay & Kanye making Niggaz in Paris was the lowpoint for making nigga acceptable mainstream or somethin to that effect

the way he worded it has me wondering if he ment he makes 7 figures a year AND is a customer, or is a customer that spends 7 figures a year on their products.

if you do the math it's pretty evident. TI - actually nobody -- is spending 7 figures on clothes from any one designer. There's on'ly 365 days in a year.

if you do the math it's pretty evident. TI - actually nobody -- is spending 7 figures on clothes from any one designer. There's on'ly 365 days in a year.
Nah I can see it.... I seen a pic w his entire squad Gucci down to the socks and that’s not counting accessories.... from an enducated guesstimate that was prolly 50k In Gucci and that was one night only

David Banner was on a recent Drink Champs and said something about Jay & Kanye making Niggaz in Paris was the lowpoint for making nigga acceptable mainstream or somethin to that effect
Nigga been mainstream since NWA so he is wrong. I guess he never saw that movie about white suburban kids saying"Nigga"? I forget what the movie was called. It had Mike Tyson and Wu-Tang members in it.

Nigga been mainstream since NWA so he is wrong. I guess he never saw that movie about white suburban kids saying"Nigga"? I forget what the movie was called. It had Mike Tyson and Wu-Tang members in it.
White Boyz? Bout them wiggas who end up getting juxed in the Cabrini green?

I been said Tropic Thunder was some fuck nigga shit and niggas was on here defending Roberty Downey Jr like he was their daddy :Pathetic:

Add Tarantino to the list as well. They on some Voltron shit.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/pusha-t-vs-drake.7189/#post-446665

tenor.gif

Last edited:
What does pusha t and drake have to do with this?

@Goldie...

How did you feel when Drake was discovered to have worn black face earlier in his career?
I wasn't really bothered. For one he's black and for 2 I think there was a deeper meaning behind it. Everybody just showed the pic Pusha posted, but not the other pics.

Black people can do "satire" or art with a message using black face, like Spike did with Bamboozled , etc.

Back