Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel In Black Face Resurface

I been said Tropic Thunder was some fuck nigga shit and niggas was on here defending Roberty Downey Jr like he was their daddy :Pathetic:

Never seen it because a mf'er was in black face but these niggas on this site will go to bat for Ironman

Meh

The internet keeps bringing up the kimmel one every couple of years, trying to drum of outrage. Its still funny af imo.

Fallon been corny to me. Never found him funny.

Tropic Thunder is the shit!

Satire is a lost art smh

Idk what going on with the weirdos in OP, I'm just hear to defend TT and RDJ

LOL i thought they was about to be exposed on some pre-fame back n the day shit.

Not skits from Man Show & SNL

I remember the Karl Malone skits. Never seen the Fallon one.

Do people even understand why blackface is fucked up?

It seems like some want to throw it all in the same basket. Blackface wasn't just about white people using makeup to try an look like black people. In fact, attempts by whites to realistically look like black people are kinda the polar opposite of blackface, since part of blackface revolved around exaggerating black features.

I don't understand white people's obsession with blackface anymore than I do their obsession with wanting to be able to say the word "nigga," but we should all be able to understand there is a difference between what RDJ did in Tropic Thunder and this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Back