Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Insecure GF Accuses Her Man Of Cheating Because A McDonalds Worker Said "Welcome Back" To Him

fake vid, but not a fake situation

been thru that and even more dumb shit

had to be fuckin the girl in the window cuz she spoke to me (old classmate)

any bitch that turned her head at a light and looked in my car had to be fuckin me "nah she tryna see who in here wit you"

its some crazies out there, dont be fooled

The girlfriend has a case. They would never say welcome back unless they recognize you from earlier. He's busted. Look at his body language.

My ex was kinda like this. Hefa wouldn't even let one if her best friends stand next to me. Said she trusted NO woman.

The girlfriend has a case. They would never say welcome back unless they recognize you from earlier. He's busted. Look at his body language.

Soooo...if a male McDonald's employee was to say that to him...then what?

Last edited:

they say that to me at Chick Fil A EVERY single time I go through drive through despite it being different people

stop

My ex was kinda like this. Hefa wouldn't even let one if her best friends stand next to me. Said she trusted NO woman.

ive told this story before but the bm did some super insecure shit like this...wasnt friends tho

we were in a bbq spot ordering food and like 8 bitches walked in all done up, heels and all....I havent even turned yet, I just hear the voices and hear the heels clackin....they steppin too i know they was bad lmao....anway we still looking at the menu but the group is walking towards us to get closer to see the menu...without blinking or looking away from the menu she grabs my hand and pulls me around to the other side of her, putting herself between me and these evil heel heathens that have arrived to steal her meat lmaoooo.....I just shook my head

Back