Video: Chicago police preparing for tenfold increase in civil unrest after officer shoots 13 y/o

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$84,296
Here's a helpful hint from someone who specializes in user experience and content strategy... if you underline everything, the underline loses all purpose and you end up making the whole shit unreadable.
im just glad you found another one of my posts to speak to me..I never really had a weirdo for a friend..I feel like you quoting me so much is me and you moving into the friendship direction.

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$84,296
Cop really didn’t give him a chance to do anything other then die. The entire drive into downtown from south they have dump trucks and water department trucks ready to shut the city down again.

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,870,185
I'm not watching these videos anymore, sorry. It's just too much at this point. Doesn't lessen the hurt and anger, but I just can't do it.

That said, is it true when the boy turned he had a gun in his hand? Was just watching CNN and they had someone on there saying that was the case. And they said the cop immediately did CPR etc. and the gun that was in the boy's hand was nearby. And the entire incident occurred after there was a shots fired alert in the same area. And the older kid surrendered while the younger kid ran into an alley where the shooting occurred.

Sounds to me like the older kid gave the younger kid the gun to get himself off and the younger kid took the bullet.

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$84,296
I'm not watching these videos anymore, sorry. It's just too much at this point. Doesn't lessen the hurt and anger, but I just can't do it.

That said, is it true when the boy turned he had a gun in his hand? Was just watching CNN and they had someone on there saying that was the case. And they said the cop immediately did CPR etc. and the gun that was in the boy's hand was nearby. And the entire incident occurred after there was a shots fired alert in the same area. And the older kid surrendered while the younger kid ran into an alley where the shooting occurred.

Sounds to me like the older kid gave the younger kid the gun to get himself off and the younger kid took the bullet.
He turned around with nothing in his hand. There was a gun behind the fence. Looks like he dumped the gun then was told to put his hands up. He turned to the officer with both hands up and nothing in his hands. The officer then asks him are you ok? Where you shot at? Gives him CPR.

He never gave him a chance to show his hands honestly.

FlowrenSick

Apr 23, 2020
ABW Bucks
$6,083
all i can say is this dude was 13 and it happened at 2:41am. Wha???? those of us who grew up in the atmosphere of the hood know that that lilnigga was up to somethin'. my mama woulda been on my ass stayin out that late, but to not know where i am??? nah! dude was recruited to do older dudes dirt. and his parents talkin bout he loved to build legos...MAN, they didn't really give a fuck. dude was sent to walk the plank long time ago. obviously, he didn't respect his parents. but def the officer fucked up on some being scared shit

Last edited:

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$84,296
all i can say is this dude was 13 and it happened at 2:41am. Wha???? those of us who grew up in the atmosphere of the hood know that that lilnigga was up to somethin'. my mama woulda been on my ass stayin out that late, but to not know where i am??? nah! dude was recruited to do older dudes dirt. and his parents talkin bout he loved to build legos...MAN, they didn't really give a fuck. dude was sent to walk the plank long time ago. obviously, he didn't respect his parents.
What does any of that have to do with him following police orders and still getting shot? He was told to drop the gun and he did. He was told to put his hands up and he did?

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,870,185
He turned around with nothing in his hand. There was a gun behind the fence. Looks like he dumped the gun then was told to put his hands up. He turned to the officer with both hands up and nothing in his hands. The officer then asks him are you ok? Where you shot at? Gives him CPR.

He never gave him a chance to show his hands honestly.
Got it, appreciate the clarity. Dude on CNN seemed pretty convinced though that when he turned he had it in his hands, but I'm not watching so I'll take your word for it. Plus your take seems more plausible. I don't care how hard a 13 year old is, he not turning to bust shots on an officer. He was probably shook and threw it down before turning.

FlowrenSick

Apr 23, 2020
ABW Bucks
$6,083
What does any of that have to do with him following police orders and still getting shot? He was told to drop the gun and he did. He was told to put his hands up and he did?
i understand but you also have to understand being in the dark. the possibility of lil dude firing off at a car which tripped the gunshot sensors they have set up out there. which in turn, prompted the police call to the area. how would you come into that? jittery or ? it's already fucked up in Chicago. they got a stigma the size of a mountain right now.