Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Amazons of the WNBA tAtlanta Dream getting into a Royal Rumble type of street fight

My nigga.... WHAT CAREER?? don't nobody gaf bout no WNBA 😂😂😂. Prolly woulda been like fuck it and started throwing some blows too

False.

Yall niggas in HERE dgaf. You don't speak for everyone outside this site. So I'm not gonna disrespect.

Regardless how yall feel...majority of the women in that league would straight BODY most of yall niggas on the court. Lol

Nah. It's that you have a tendency to see masculinity in women because you unconsciously desire men. But I'm not judging bro. Do you playa.

Explain how being repelled by masculine feature (square jaws and the like) on women and being compelled to feminine ones makes your wannabe Frued comment make any sense whatsoever.

Good thing I don't take the words of a self proclaimed degenerate too seriously. The Mega thread beckons u bro. U been outta ur gimp cage too long.

Explain how being repelled by masculine feature (square jaws and the like) on women and being compelled to feminine ones makes your wannabe Frued comment make any sense whatsoever.

Good thing I don't take the words of a self proclaimed degenerate too seriously. The Mega thread beckons u bro. U been outta ur gimp cage too long.
First of all, learn how to spell. Secondly, you coming out the closet is totally acceptable in today's society.

Anyway, stay in your twisted little lane punk.

First of all, learn how to spell. Secondly, you coming out the closet is totally acceptable in today's society.

Anyway, stay in your twisted little lane punk.

Whenever an abw poster trashes the megathread, every MEGA be like:

"Bring out t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶m̶p̶ fightbackmode2005"

200.gif

DeafeningIncredibleFulmar-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
False.

Yall niggas in HERE dgaf. You don't speak for everyone outside this site. So I'm not gonna disrespect.

Regardless how yall feel...majority of the women in that league would straight BODY most of yall niggas on the court. Lol
Nah I don't gaf, take Lil effort to chime in on this bitch 💯.

And yes of course they would body .my ass on the court 😂😂, but what does that mean fuck a court. It doesn't change the fact of what I said people who love bball and ball their ass off don't give a damn about WNBA. So what if Britney Griner could posterize my ass in the paint 😂😂

Back