Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Amazons of the WNBA tAtlanta Dream getting into a Royal Rumble type of street fight

Wait, they are really WNBA? I saw the vid on another site and I thought they were just joking because of how big they were.

Im assuming all those WNBA “broads“ that are fighting are most likely bull dyke.. I don’t see the very few smallnumbers of pretty girls in the WNBA being involved in this very bulllish behavior…

View attachment 662565

One of the dumbest things ever. Smh. Muthafuccas can't help posting themselves doing dumb shyt like this on social media.

Sacrificing your career for what? To brag??? Smfh

Wait, they are really WNBA? I saw the vid on another site and I thought they were just joking because of how big they were.

yeah,not sure if she was dropped yet or not

and you know what makes this even more stupid? The fight happened in May 2021. She just decided to posted it recently and make jokes about it.

lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
you go a few months of this never even being heard about and you snitch on yourself showing you assaulting midgets… smh

I hate the stupid apologies they always give. You learning everyday huh? You a grown professional woman and you hadn't already learned that brawling in the street wasn't a good look?

ikr, my thoughts exactly. fohwtbs

Bitch gotta be retarded to think that shit was cool.

That's what happens when ur circle is a bunch of get along bull dykes. There was no one to check her.

One of the dumbest things ever. Smh. Muthafuccas can't help posting themselves doing dumb shyt like this on social media.

Sacrificing your career for what? To brag??? Smfh
My nigga.... WHAT CAREER?? don't nobody gaf bout no WNBA 😂😂😂. Prolly woulda been like fuck it and started throwing some blows too

Back