Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vic Mensa Disses XXXtentacion At The BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher Freestyle 2018

Chi niggas speak ill on the dead ALL the time.

Niggas think because Vic dress like a member of the Revolution that he not supposed to be a gully nigga

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

This why awards shows should be live.

Hip hop awards like the only award show i can think of they do like that

Yea... I would actually give a fuck a little more if this shit was live. It feels like I known about this shit for a month now.

Niggas is stupid that was 69 diss not XXX

Calling people stupid is hilarious when you consider that the blanked out part in his last bar is him literally saying XXX we know you won't live that long. Confirmed by those in attendance at the awards taping where the cypher wasnā€™t edited.

Calling people stupid is hilarious when you consider that the blanked out part in his last bar is him literally saying XXX we know you won't live that long. Confirmed by those in attendance at the awards taping where the cypher wasnā€™t edited.
Donā€™t take offense fam Iā€™m just a bot....Iā€™m going from what I ve heard ....

Donā€™t take offense fam Iā€™m just a bot....Iā€™m going from what I ve heard ....

Wasn't taking offense just correcting your statement and providing facts. You said he wasn't talking about XXX but the blanked out part was him literally saying XXX we know you won't live that long.

Why would he say "XXX we know u wont live long" when he is already dead?

:niggawhat:

I know critical self thinking isnā€™t a forte on these here internetā€™s but youā€™re going to have to do your own deductive reasoning on this one chief.

Back