Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vic Mensa Disses XXXtentacion At The BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher Freestyle 2018

People were upset about it before knowing it was prerecorded (FYI I’m the first person in this thread to say it was prerecorded) and even still despite what his team is saying it’s doubtful the verse predates the shooting because people in the building said he had a bar about XXX something something so I don’t die young.

Can’t equate that to I’m upset because that came out before the death. This came out after, regardless of when it was recorded.

So take your L back & keep the change, boy.

People were upset about it before knowing it was prerecorded (FYI I’m the first person in this thread to say it was prerecorded) and even still despite what his team is saying it’s doubtful the verse predates the shooting because people in the building said he had a bar about XXX something something so I don’t die young.

Can’t equate that to I’m upset because that came out before the death. This came out after, regardless of when it was recorded.

So take your L back & keep the change, boy.

Vic Mensa & Drake both Diss XXX before his death.... They’re no rules in hip hop... this is fake outrage from XXX Stans...Keep your mini essay & Hold Your L Proudly bruh...lol

Vic Mensa & Drake both Diss XXX before his death.... They’re no rules in hip hop... this is fake outrage from XXX Stans...Keep your mini essay & Hold Your L Proudly bruh...lol

THEY THOUGHT THE MENSA VERSE WAS RECENT. That’s my point. That’s where the outrage came.

How am I going to hold an L when I’m the one that told all y’all first that it was most likely beforehand lol. I’m just telling you why they were mad. Same reason people in this thread was calling foul at first.

Where does Vic say it was recorded prior to ol' boy getting killed? He used the words "recently" and "weeks ago". Dude has been dead for months.

Last edited:
Yeah Vic's verse was weeks old, not months old.

But from whatever info is out there, I don't see the problem if Vic was speaking specifically on woman abuse and not dissing XXX on some "fuck that nigga just because" shit.

Biggie abused Lil Kim and he's a legend. The honorable Louis Farrakhan abused his wife and he's a legend. You can condemn the act without condemning the actor. But people are so sensitive and hypocritical they hate for real shit to be said if it comes to their own detriment.

Whatever who gonna swing on Vic tho

tenor.gif

I'd fight him.

Niggas out here scared of cats that look like thug assed Jimmy Cozier?

Ol sometimes i love heeeeerr sometimes i love her noooooot lookin ass nigga

So what he say

He's going to beat the fuck out of Vic Mensa. Nobody knows what happen between XXX and his girl but them (even though he beat her ass on camera). Sometimes a woman makes her dude hit her and it's ok because that doesn't make you a bad person.

Chi niggas speak ill on the dead ALL the time.

Niggas think because Vic dress like a member of the Revolution that he not supposed to be a gully nigga

Back