Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vic Mensa Disses XXXtentacion At The BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher Freestyle 2018

DJ Akademiks in his feelings about Vic Mensa

Pretty sure akademics was real life friends with xxx, aside from mensa wanting to slap ak.
Anyway I saw a twitter message from another friend raging out online because he was there.

I know these are new niggaz but if that was my dead friend I'm meeting that fuck nigga on that stage or backstage or right after the show...something.

True

I'm thinking no names were said but people made the association because it makes for headlines SMMFH

Exactly....People have selective memory I did not hear people get upset when Drake Diss XXXtentacion subliminal on this song...

If a person say fuck that nigga while he alive I personally don't see the problem with saying fuck that nigga just cause he now dead.

Thought yall was about keeping that same energy.

A person's death doesn't change the issues somebody may have had with them.

He's a Pac Stan so is he talking about Pac too? Big? Fab?

Pac never abused a woman, foh

giphy.gif

If a person say fuck that nigga while he alive I personally don't see the problem with saying fuck that nigga just cause he now dead.

Thought yall was about keeping that same energy.

A person's death doesn't change the issues somebody may have had with them.

Didn’t know they had beef when he was alive

But dissing a dead nigga is a total waste of energy

Nigga haunting him in his dreams?

Didn’t know they had beef when he was alive

But dissing a dead nigga is a total waste of energy

Nigga haunting him in his dreams?

To you its a waste of energy to the next man he just letting it be known its still fuck that nigga just cause he dead don't mean shit changed on his end. I really don't see a problem with it.

Saying how you feel about a person just cause they dead don't mean they haunting your dreams. If Vic said xxx was a great guy does that mean xxx is his guardian angel?

To you its a waste of energy to the next man he just letting it be known its still fuck that nigga just cause he dead don't mean shit changed on his end. I really don't see a problem with it.

Saying how you feel about a person just cause they dead don't mean they haunting your dreams. If Vic said xxx was a great guy does that mean xxx is his guardian angel?

Why they beefing though?

Why they beefing though?

I don't fucking know never heard a song from either one and don't plan on seeking a song from either.

Only thing I know about them is Vic wants to beat up Akademiks which is noble and for xxx
80Qf.gif
Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-12.58.25-PM.png

Back