Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Soul_Rattler

Screenshot_20200713-165343_YouTube.jpg

The actor and TV host also said that “it’s never hate speech, you can’t be antisemitic when we are the semitic people. When we are the same people who they want to be. That’s our birthright.”

Actor and TV host Nick Cannon has been seen spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories and praising Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan in a video that has resurfaced and been circulated on social media, Jewish Insider reported.

On an episode of his YouTube podcast "Cannon's Class," Cannon – currently the host of Fox's The Masked Singer and previously the host of NBC's America's Got Talent – interviewed Richard Griffin.

Also known as Professor Griff, Griffin was once a member of the rap group Public Enemy. However, he was kicked out of the group in the late '80s after making antisemitic comments in interviews.

These interviews included a 1989 interview with The Washington Times, where he claimed that Jews are to blame for “the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe.”

In the interview on Cannon's Class, which notably seems to have been filmed in 2019 and reposted to his channel a few weeks ago, Griffin said that he was “speaking facts” about “the Cohens and the Moskowitzes,” and said that “I’m hated now because I told the truth.”

Cannon praised the rapper for having “the most substance and weight in speaking unapologetically… and you stuck to your guns,” Jewish Insider reported.

In the interview, after Griffin said semetic people and languages “have absolutely nothing to do with any white people,” Cannon said that “The semitic people are black people,” with both saying that the label of antisemitic is a tool to silence criticism, according to Jewish Insider.

The actor and TV host also said that “it’s never hate speech, you can’t be antisemitic when we are the semitic people. When we are the same people who they want to be. That’s our birthright,” adding that “we are the true Hebrews.”

Cannon also spoke about conspiracies linking Zionists, the Rothschilds and the Illuminati, and praised controversial Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, saying “every time I’ve heard him speak, it’s positive, it’s powerful, it’s uplifting… for whatever reason, he’s been demonized.”

This is not the first time Cannon has faced criticism over his views, however. In 2013, the antisemitism watchdog Anti-Defamation Leagued slammed Cannon for appearing in a New Black Panther Party video, which the watchdog has called “the nation’s largest antisemitic and racist black militant group,” Jewish Insider reported.

And yet.... They have ZERO evidence of Minister Farrakhan ever making any “anti-semetic” comments.

All they can do is take his words outta context.

I don’t really deal with Nick Cannon, but he better not apologize for this shit.

He ain’t got nothing to apologize for.

The so-called jews always get upset when you mention their wealth and control.

What kinda idiots get offended by that type of shit?

Stop bowing down to these motherfuckers!

His statements weren't anti-semitic, but I don't know how accurate they are. I've honestly never understood the whole "blacks are the original Jews" stuff. I've seen a lot of people claim it, but I've never seen any real proof. It's not like when people argue about Kemet and have actual evidence that the original Egyptians were black. People that believe the original Jews were black, kinda just say it and expect it to be accepted as fact without question.

One thing I don’t agree on just because your black that don’t mean your “Semitic people”

we been around before all that ish thousands miles away.

What is offending them? That we suggest a shared bloodline? Them being offended by that is offensive to me

He didn't suggest we share a bloodline though.

The actor and TV host also said that “it’s never hate speech, you can’t be antisemitic when we are the semitic people. When we are the same people who they want to be. That’s our birthright,” adding that “we are the true Hebrews.”

He basically said that we are the true Hebrews and they are fakes.

How is that 21 savage line anti semetic?
they mad at all the wrong things.

One thing is for sure they really do want to control what anyone says about them, can’t even say their name before they’re hollering. They act like they’re the only people to ever be persecuted.:wdf2:

One thing I don’t agree on just because your black that don’t mean your “Semitic people”

we been around before all that ish thousands miles away.

This is just like the Kemet worship. There are black semitic people, but they are mostly in North and East Africa. Again, most blacks in America don't come from those regions of Africa. It's weird to me.

How is that 21 savage line anti semetic?
they mad at all the wrong things.

One thing is for sure they really do want to control what anyone says about them, can’t even say their name before they’re hollering. They act like they’re the only people to ever be persecuted.:wdf2:

I guess it's like when Busta made that Arab Money song. The people that were against it argued that it undermined the fact that not all Arabs were rich and that many were suffering.

Uhh ok

Religion is dumb af

It's not really a matter of religion though. They aren't talking about doctrine. They are talking about tracing bloodlines back to a specific group of people. I'll be honest though. I'm not really sure why some black people want so bad to be the original Hebrews. If that part is a religious thing then its backwards. The Bible basically shows us that the original Hebrews were corrupt idiots.

His statements weren't anti-semitic, but I don't know how accurate they are. I've honestly never understood the whole "blacks are the original Jews" stuff. I've seen a lot of people claim it, but I've never seen any real proof. It's not like when people argue about Kemet and have actual evidence that the original Egyptians were black. People that believe the original Jews were black, kinda just say it and expect it to be accepted as fact without question.
We in the Information Age, the evidence is out there just do your research..

Back