Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

You must not actually watch. They don't do anything but fuck up the battles and devalue the content because they have no bars or jokes, they're just mascots

And you're missing my over all point of how all that inclusion hasn't done anything for nick in the long run, but his mentality is to still embrace everybody..that's why he's Jewish now

This ain’t an inclusive show. So why force it to be.

That makes no sense

All this time passed to act out like the socially belligerent, textbook pandering Uncle Malcolm Xerox when he was in fact designing a gigantic Posse-in-Boots styled trap for the ogre-ish ViaCom to recover the brand they stole to him.

That was a very risky although smart move. Cannon has earned my respect. N****as scoffed at him for playing the clean N*gro on the showbizz game whrn he succeed to put a white-owned, Hollywood Jewish-lined U.S. nepotic business tycoon on its knees and to s*ck him. IN PUBLIC!! Without having to snitch some brother, neither to made his path through success a gun on one hand and thots to the other, cooking on TV with a female white con artist nor by acting all wholly complacent along the veterans and the whites over his career neither.

I had to guess where this man was going on from the day he bragged about currently reading Machiavelli's The Prince while a web interview given online. He's a chessmaster.
:uhhuh6::icu:

All this time passed to act out like the socially belligerent, textbook pandering Uncle Malcolm Xerox when he was in fact designing a gigantic Posse-in-Boots styled trap for the ogre-ish ViaCom to recover the brand they stole to him.

That was a very risky although smart move. Cannon has earned my respect. N****as scoffed at him for playing the clean N*gro on the showbizz game whrn he succeed to put a white-owned, Hollywood Jewish-lined U.S. nepotic business tycoon on its knees and to s*ck him. IN PUBLIC!! Without having to snitch some brother, neither to made his path through success a gun on one hand and thots to the other, cooking on TV with a female white con artist nor by acting all wholly complacent along the veterans and the whites over his career neither.

I had to guess where this man was going on from the day he bragged about currently reading Machiavelli's The Prince while a web interview given online. He's a chessmaster.

:sayword:

Wild N' Out worth 1.5 billion?

This, excluded by all the side business, restaurants, proprieties and minor brands whether owned or affiliated to his in homeland and abroad, which is esteemed accordingly himself about enough to made Wild N' Put worth as an actual multi-billion grossing brand.

If Nick Cannon win this lawsuit, he will be recognized as the first black person in modern history to none only successfully brankrupt a multi-billion tycoon of media entertainment on U.S. soil - let alone anywhere - but will also ascend into the lower top tier of the world's highest-influencial, wealthiest entrepreneurs in History.

Hence what is currently unfolding from the procedural run meant a lot of stakes are put on the edge. The both corporate and gentry esthablishments or whoever whom has historically conciliated unprecedented efforts at times to bomb the whole of Tulsa, slaughtering any prominent figure within the Civic Right Movement, undermining African countries, trashing away TuPac and the Notorious B.I.G. then (allegedly) strangulating to death Michael Jackson for the sole purpose to prevent this thing from ever happening. The next following years are going to be a Wild Wild West story, mates.

Last edited:

Lol, I was so serious. I didn't get what was his intent until he pulled the cards on table a couple of weeks ago. I spoke about this with my mother and she came to the same exact conclusion-- and I am not quoting her in vain: she has been raised by African politicians, disenfrishichized leaders and revolutionary men. She's familiar with the intricacies of these types of tactical play.

This, excluded by all the side business, restaurants, proprieties and minor brands whether owned or affiliated to his inhomeland and abroad, which is esteemed accordinly himself about enough to made Wild N' Put worth as as actual multi-billion grossing brand.

If Nick Cannon win this lawsuit, he will be recognized as the first black person in modern history to none only successfully brankrupt a multi-billion tycoon of media entertainment on U.S. soil - let alone anywhere - but will also ascend into the lower top tier of the world's highest-influencial, wealthiest entrepreneurs in History.

Hence what is currenty unfolding from the procedural run meant a lot of stakes are put on the edge. The bith corporate and gentry esthablishments or whoever whom has historically conciliated unprecedented efforts at times to bomb the whole of Tulsa, slaughtering any prominent figure within the Civic Right Movement, undermining African countries, trashing away TuPac and the Notorious B.I.G. then (allegedly) strangulating to death Michael Jackson for the sole purpose to prevent this thing from ever happening. The next following years are going to be a Wild Wild West story, mates.
Lol, I was so serious. I didn't get what was his intent until he pulled the cards on table a couple of weeks ago. I spoke about this with my mother and she came to the same exact conclusion-- and I am not quoting her in vain: she has been raised by African politicians, disenfrishichized leaders and revolutionary men. She's familiar with the intricacies of these types of tactical play.
464fe8_86707c389856408d98780152563021fe_mv2.gif

Even if he wins the case, no way he'll get 1.5 billion. of anything.

2020 has proven to be a year for "miracles" , though: Trump still haven't demisioned on his own nor get demoted neither in spite his many efforts (whether intentional or not) to do so, locusts swept all over Africa, Adele got skinny, Taylor Swift got thick and Zack Snyder had finally get his Justice League cut released.

Who knows...?
:hahaha:

Last edited:
2020 has proven to be a year for "miracles" , though: Trump still haven't demisioned on his own nor get demoted in spite his many efforts (whether intentional or not) tondo so, locusts swept all over Africa, Adele got skinny, Taylor Swift got thick and Zack Snyder had finally get his Justice League cut released.

Who knows...?
:hahaha:

Back