Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Now niggas ok with disagreeing with his movements b
Nick is being bullied by people who threaten him privately and publicly pretend to be loving victims.

If your brother is being tortured unjustly, you don't clown on condemn him for pleading in anyway he can for his life. He's not doing so of his free will, he's being coerced into unlikely speech.

The time is now to talk about another effect of self hate: When we fail to empathize with our own people, condemning them for circumstances beyond their control.

When we fail to empathize with our own people, condemning them for circumstances beyond their control.

The problem is, he did have control of the situation.

He could've chosen not to have Professor Griff on his channel............and not discuss jews.

However, since he chose to go that route...........he now has to deal with the consequences of his decision.

All of this could've easily been avoided if he didn't try to be something he isn't.

On top of that, someone who's been in the entertainment business for as long as he has should know what can happen when you broach these kinds of topics.

Dude doesn't have any kind of situational awareness at all.

Last edited:
Nick is being bullied by people who threaten him privately and publicly pretend to be loving victims.

If your brother is being tortured unjustly, you don't clown on condemn him for pleading in anyway he can for his life. He's not doing so of his free will, he's being coerced into unlikely speech.

The time is now to talk about another effect of self hate: When we fail to empathize with our own people, condemning them for circumstances beyond their control.
was just thinking this today.

we dont empathize with our own for shit.

we supposed to just toss niggas to the wolves when we dont agree and it doesnt matter what they did for the culture.....one thing can dead all of that.

so what loyalty should people have to give back to the culture once they make it out?

we stay on some flip flop shit and it needs to be spoke on.

He could've chosen not to have Professor Griff on his channel............and not discuss jews.

However, since he chose to go that route...........he now has to deal with the consequences of his decision.

All of this could've easily been avoided if he didn't try to be something he wasn't.

On top of that, someone who's been in the entertainment business for as long as he has should know what can happen when you broach these kinds of topics.

Dude doesn't have any kind of self-awareness at all.
What exactly was he trying to be that he's not? Informed? A student of conscious knowledge? Perfectly articulate of complex ideas?

He was building with Griff like most of us do. But like that wicked Rabbi said, their problem is he had the conversation publicly and with Cannon's reach, he ignited the minds of others.

The reaction of those Jewish organizations is not Cannon's fault. All he did was talk to his brother publicly. They could've ignored him and it might have gone under most people's radars. Instead they decided to pick on him because he had something to lose and they had the means to take it from him.

THIS. IS. WHAT. THEY. DO.

Again, the self hatred is placing them blame of your own unjust persecution on yourself.

Now if you think what they are doing to him is justified, then we can have a different conversation. Do you think what they're doing to him is right?

was just thinking this today.

we dont empathize with our own for shit.

we supposed to just toss niggas to the wolves when we dont agree and it doesnt matter what they did for the culture.....one thing can dead all of that.

so what loyalty should people have to give back to the culture once they make it out?

we stay on some flip flop shit and it needs to be spoke on.
I could imagine some negroes after Emmitt Till was lynched: "Well he shouldn't have even been on the same street as a white woman. Don't be where you not posed to be and you won't get accused of whistling and murdered."

Cmon man what are we talking about?

What exactly was he trying to be that he's not? Informed? A student of conscious knowledge? Perfectly articulate of complex ideas?

He was building with Griff like most of us do. But like that wicked Rabbi said, their problem is he had the conversation publicly and with Cannon's reach, he ignited the minds of others.

The reaction of those Jewish organizations is not Cannon's fault. All he did was talk to his brother publicly. They could've ignored him and it might have gone under most people's radars. Instead they decided to pick on him because he had something to lose and they had the means to take it from him.

THIS. IS. WHAT. THEY. DO.

Again, the self hatred is placing them blame of your own unjust persecution on yourself.

Now if you think what they are doing to him is justified, then we can have a different conversation. Do you think what they're doing to him is right?
Preach. Co-sign every letter.

They could've ignored him and it might have gone under most people's radars. Instead they decided to pick on him because he had something to lose and they had the means to take it from him.

It's definitely not justified, but it's not surprising.

This is where the lack of situational awareness comes in.

Who's advising this man?

Who's in his camp?

If he didn't have sense enough to realize how this was gonna play out himself..........there should've been somebody in his camp who could've pulled him to the side and told him what he'd be getting into.

I'm thinking what happened is that Nick thought he was gonna be able to fly under the radar because he was on youtube.

Did they pick on him because they knew he had something to lose?

Of course they did.

As you already alluded to: "THIS IS WHAT THEY DO."

What I don't understand is, if they knew he had something to lose..........then how is it that Nick (or anybody in his camp) didn't realize that he had something to lose?

Look, I could understand if Nick was genuinely trying to take a stand against the Israeli State and/or Jewish establishment.

It's obvious to me that he wasn't trying to do that.

All he was trying to do was promote his brand...........he got in over his head...........and now he's having to deal with the fallout.

Ultimately, he doesn't have anyone to blame for the situation he's in but himself.

Last edited:
It's definitely not justified, but it's not surprising.

This is where the lack of situational awareness comes in.

Who's advising this man?

Who's in his camp?

If he didn't have sense enough to realize how this was gonna play out himself..........there should've been somebody in his camp who could've pulled him to the side and told him what he'd be getting into.

I'm thinking what happened is that Nick thought he was gonna be able to fly under the radar because he was on youtube.

Did they pick on him because they knew he had something to lose?

Of course they did.

As you already alluded to: "THIS IS WHAT THEY DO."

What I don't understand is, if they knew he had something to lose..........then how is it that Nick (or anybody in his camp) didn't realize that he had something to lose?

Look, I could understand if Nick was genuinely trying to take a stand against the Israeli State and/or Jewish establishment.

It's obvious to me that he wasn't trying to do that.

All he was trying to do was promote his brand...........he got in over his head...........and now he's having to deal with the fallout.

Ultimately, he doesn't have anyone to blame but himself for the situation he's in.
Would you be able to tell if you had cognitive dissonance?

I understand putting your personal pride aside for the sake of others(meaning the cast & crew of Wildin'Out)
But this blatant pandering may not be a guarantee, Hollywood's Jewish overlords will give him a respite
And they STILL may leak whatever dirty they have on him, just out of spite

Taken in that context he truly is between a rock & hard place

Would you be able to tell if you had cognitive dissonance?

Trick question.

Probably not, but.........if I could..........then it wouldn't be cognitive dissonance at all would it?

Look, here's how this whole thing probably went down.

Somehow Nick discovered what's commonly referred to as "Black Youtube."

He saw how much content was being created and how many people were watching this content............and thought to himself, since he didn't see any of these content creators as celebrities............that he'd be able to get in that space and get at least 10 times as many views as they did just off of his name and celebrity alone.

Not realizing how much time and work they put in to even get to that level.

Basically, he probably thought that because he was Nick Cannon...........he could come in, take over, and become the King of Black Youtube or something.

Not fully understanding that..........even if he were to double down on what he said about Jews...............his channel would probably get de-monetized because his content would be labelled as "hate speech."

Bottom line, like I said earlier, he should've just stayed in his lane and not delved full force into an arena that he knows nothing about.

Trick question.

Probably not, but.........if I could..........then it wouldn't be cognitive dissonance at all would it?

Look, here's how this whole thing probably went down.

Somehow Nick discovered what's commonly referred to as "Black Youtube."

He saw how much content was being created and how many people were watching this content............and thought to himself, since he didn't see any of these content creators as celebrities............that he'd be able to get in that space and get at least 10 times as many views as they did just off of his name and celebrity alone.

Not realizing how much time and work they put in to even get to that level.

Basically, he probably thought that because he was Nick Cannon...........he could come in, take over, and become the King of Black Youtube or something.

Not fully understanding that..........even if he were to double down on what he said about Jews...............his channel would probably get de-monetized because his content would be labelled as "hate speech."

Bottom line, like I said earlier, he should've just stayed in his lane and not delved full force into an arena that he knows nothing about.
So here's where I'm coming from.

If you are a student of history, you'd know that all of our greats have been denied publicly. Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, Marcus Garvey, Harriet Tubman, even the bible says Jesus was denied 3 times. They didn't get denied because their people didn't agree with them or support them. They were denied because their people were facing the monstrous consequences of being associated with them.

When you see how commonly righteousness is denied publicly, you begin to understand that that denial does not lessen who the individual is. It's what they do after being forced to deny the truth that matters.

Obama denied Farrakhan and Jeremiah Wright and is regarded as one of the greatest presidents in US history because of it. Jesse Jackson did the same and is regarded as one of the greatest civil rights icons in black history. Peter denied Jesus and is still counted as a righteous disciple.

So when Nick Cannon has to deny the truth in that video, it's because of the greatness he's poised to achieve. His history is still being written and I cannot in good conscience rush to condemnation when I don't know what he'll do after this is all done. Maybe he will be a shill for Jewish interests until the day he dies. Or maybe he'll muster the courage and inspiration to tell those devils threatening him to go to hell and be a modern day proprietor of our freedom. But if that is a realistic possibility, it's less likely to happen if we keep going in on him "coon, sellout, corny, fake woke, weak, etc". Yall weren't thinking about his journey before so don't rush to judgement now.

So here's where I'm coming from.

If you are a student of history, you'd know that all of our greats have been denied publicly. Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, Marcus Garvey, Harriet Tubman, even the bible says Jesus was denied 3 times. They didn't get denied because their people didn't agree with them or support them. They were denied because their people were facing the monstrous consequences of being associated with them.

When you see how commonly righteousness is denied publicly, you begin to understand that that denial does not lessen who the individual is. It's what they do after being forced to deny the truth that matters.

Obama denied Farrakhan and Jeremiah Wright and is regarded as one of the greatest presidents in US history because of it. Jesse Jackson did the same and is regarded as one of the greatest civil rights icons in black history. Peter denied Jesus and is still counted as a righteous disciple.

So when Nick Cannon has to deny the truth in that video, it's because of the greatness he's poised to achieve. His history is still being written and I cannot in good conscience rush to condemnation when I don't know what he'll do after this is all done. Maybe he will be a shill for Jewish interests until the day he dies. Or maybe he'll muster the courage and inspiration to tell those devils threatening him to go to hell and be a modern day proprietor of our freedom. But if that is a realistic possibility, it's less likely to happen if we keep going in on him "coon, sellout, corny, fake woke, weak, etc". Yall weren't thinking about his journey before so don't rush to judgement now.

Sorry, but I can't put Nick Cannon in the same category of anyone you mentioned.

All of this could've easily been avoided if he didn't try to be something he isn't.

Dude doesn't have any kind of situational awareness at all.
I co-sign this to a certain extent.

I have no issue with him having Griff on his channel.

He shoulda let Griff do the talking, though.

Let Griff explain what he said back in ‘89 that got him released from Public Enemy.

Back