Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: SWV vs. Xscape

I missed this vibing at a graduation party

Hope it was dope

I missed this vibing at a graduation party

Hope it was dope
4U6.gif

especially compared to the last couple ones. music was dope though

Overall bkw was it? Matter of fact @Scandalust313 plz give us a recap. See.soke you was enjoying this the most.
As you can see, I loved it!

SWV has much better songs, IMO...they just weren't as hype as Xscape was

Xscape damn near shook the earth when they did "Tonight". Them...bishes...KILLED..that...shit!!!

Both groups came with one hit after another and sang the hell outta of all them

The DJs were on fire!!!

Edit: SWV got that tho

im watching. the weigh loss look good on the xscape girl that used to be fat

She was never fat. She wasn't any bigger than a lot of this IG built bodies. The style and fashion of that era and the perception of dark skinned women in videos in general is what made her look fat.

But by today's standards the 90's version of her was thick but in the 90's it was considered fat.

And as you can see she's a fine as chocolate woman with an amazing voice.

The only one who looks vastly different as far as their figure goes is Coco but even the way she looks now wouldn't be considered fat. She's just bigger now than she was in her prime singing days.

And lastly what's really crazy is every woman on that stage sounded just as good on Saturday night as they sounded on a Saturday night in May 1994. I mean there was no real drop off in their voices at all. They were still hitting notes and they even had the stage presence hitting moves and shit.

You talking bout 20+ years of touring, singing, performing, and still raising kids. I'm pretty sure all of them are mothers too.

Black women are just incredible.

Back