Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

I'd agree if Storch didn't make it a point to be all over interviews and podcasts and tv shows and shit making fun of himself, his addiction and more specifically, all the money he snorted away. He seems to be ok with the jokes that he knows are gonna come his way.

i highly doubt storch cares. he was up and we dont even know their relationship off camera

niggas throwing their own feelings into the shit.

“if it were me”

it aint you so go lay down

He lost a lot but, he sure as hell didnt lose everything. How you lose everything and still pushing Bentley's and Rolls Royces, wearing mad diamonds.

Back when it first came out that he was supposedly broke, my homie worked valet. He hit me up and was like "Scott Storch came in today. I thought that nigga was supposed to be broke. He pulled up in a Bentley. His car keys was all fucked up, but shit was still a Bentley."

Stop feeling sorry cuz someone went from wealthy to rich. It was just a few shitty jokes he'll be ight.

But yall remember when he tried to jump on the EDM wave, when niggas found out how much those DJ's were making?

I'd agree if Storch didn't make it a point to be all over interviews and podcasts and tv shows and shit making fun of himself, his addiction and more specifically, all the money he snorted away. He seems to be ok with the jokes that he knows are gonna come his way.

Bold are the keywords.

If that's how he wants to talk about his addiction or how he chooses to cope w/ it, that's his chose.

That don't give the right to Mannie to tho.

He lost a lot but, he sure as hell didnt lose everything. How you lose everything and still pushing Bentley's and Rolls Royces, wearing mad diamonds.

Back when it first came out that he was supposedly broke, my homie worked valet. He hit me up and was like "Scott Storch came in today. I thought that nigga was supposed to be broke. He pulled up in a Bentley. His car keys was all fucked up, but shit was still a Bentley."

Stop feeling sorry cuz someone went from wealthy to rich. It was just a few shitty jokes he'll be ight.

But yall remember when he tried to jump on the EDM wave, when niggas found out how much those DJ's were making?

From what I read he was taking out loans putting his catalogue as collateral

Niggas in here saying dude is versatile, Point me to 2 complete albums he's done or records he made for folks who wasn't already established in the game where's his, 15 - 16 plus tracks for his artists?.
Fat Joe, biggest record came from a nigga off Cash Money, who Mannie groomed. And this fat fuker has to nerve to talk.

Now that I see how these shits are played out, these shits are not good for "in-house" dudes who do complete albums, instead of shopping beats on a CD to A-list artist, the nigga wasn't in the studio with half of the artists he made beats for FOH man, you got niggas in the comments who were 5 years old, listening to what their mama and daddy was listening to, still learning their ABC's in 90s-2000. They first heard about New Orleans, let alone CMR was in 2008, niggas aint live in real time to understand what was going on. I saw one post where somebody said Back That Ass Up became famous when Obama danced to it. smh

Niggas wasn't making no Baby Boy, Naughty Girl and other Pop Records at Cash Money Records, CMR still doesn't make RB records now, so the nigga doesn't have range because he doesn't have a Baby Boy with Beyoncé or a female R&B singer?

I told a patna of mines, when has 50 Cents - Just a lil bit, been the song to play anywhere at any spot?, most of them niggas in the comments just heard Rich Niggas last night and that song is played everywhere, LeBron requested that song at his own party FOH man.. None of these niggas never heard a BG record outside of Bling Bling.

Scotty playing shit co-produced, niggas really riding around bumping Eve and Gwen Stefani smh.. fucking 2020 man, playing all that soft shit, nigga got two hard records, Lean Back, and Make it Rain, that I believe he made own his own, by himself

lmaooo yo man having this much salt in your system is unhealthy

What kinda dumb ass.logic is this? Just cuz he's not crying in every interview doesn't mean it's open season to joke about somebody's addiction.

Idgaf if somebody made a joke about almost dying from cancer, it doesn't mean it's cool to say "you're wack you cancer having fuck"

"That's why you got raped! Lololo"

Shits lame af

What kinda dumb ass.logic is this? Just cuz he's not crying in every interview doesn't mean it's open season to joke about somebody's addiction.

Idgaf if somebody made a joke about almost dying from cancer, it doesn't mean it's cool to say "you're wack you cancer having fuck"

"That's why you got raped! Lololo"

Shits lame af
This dude been on a roll lately, nobody say nothing bad to anyone anymore

If you're cool with each other then it's crossing the line but if you're enemies then there is no crossing the line or hitting below the belt.

Back