Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

ok yes the skits were foul but as niggas that watch battle rap yall really in here crying about that shit. niggas be brining up folks dead baby and drug habits all the time lmao

its a battle

everyone relax
Nah, this wasnt a battle rap and they aint fighting for a couple stacks

These two legends who are, on the surface, cool with each having a friendly battle of hits.

Shit was tacky and another reason why Fresh ended up stale by the end of the joint

You gave the Wayne songs an automatic W

fuck off clown

and then what and real big didn’t even hit like that because homie was streaming from a fallout shelter

Pull up the receipts of that claim

im no longer shocked by niggas antics or actions. i also dont expect people to behave in ways i want them to. i also know if niggas is doing ig promos for battles talking heavy, then one should expect some trash talking at some point

mannie said yall gon get these skits and we got those skits.

it was it is

Nah...I was cool wit tha “Scotty...don’t nobody wanna hear those RnB songs” skits and I actually thought Mannie was funny/entertaining until he dropped tha hookers/cocaine skits a few times in a battle where 200k people watching “for tha culture”...had it been a real “battle” I’d be all for it...you know what U signed up for...but I think that shit caught Scott off guard and it just didn’t need to be put out there when they were trying to entertain people and give people some joy during these fucked up times

Buuut I mean I’m still tuff and shit and I ain’t cry for that nigga or nuttin’...

:stare:lol

Nah...I was cool wit tha “Scotty...don’t nobody wanna hear those RnB songs” skits and I actually thought Mannie was funny/entertaining until he dropped tha hookers/cocaine skits a few times in a battle where 200k people watching “for tha culture”...had it been a real “battle” I’d be all for it...you know what U signed up for...but I think that shit caught Scott off guard and it just didn’t need to be put out there when they were trying to entertain people and give people some joy during these fucked up times

Buuut I mean I’m still tuff and shit and I ain’t cry for that nigga or nuttin’...

:stare:lol

wasnt that serious to me i guess

Shhiiiiit Storch lost everything and almost his life to his cocaine addiction....He is just getting his life back together .....is hate for my homie to be joking like that w me

I'd agree if Storch didn't make it a point to be all over interviews and podcasts and tv shows and shit making fun of himself, his addiction and more specifically, all the money he snorted away. He seems to be ok with the jokes that he knows are gonna come his way.

Back