• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get it, this for the "real hip-hop" heads

but for the avg casual listener it prolly won't get computers putin

Also...

I get it, this for the "real hip-hop" heads

but for the avg casual listener it prolly won't get computers putin

This^^^^^^^

And if it does do numbers, it'll be a good percentage of people who are there just because this is the latest in the 'quarantine beat battle' wave, rather than really having an appreciation for what these two niggas have done in music.

It’ll still do numbers. Casuals are gonna always want to be doing the “in” thing. Especially knowing celebrities are gonna be there.

There’s gonna be people that would probably see a picture of Gza and think that’s Rza.& People that think Preemo is just the guy DJing the hip hop award cyphers In there.

Then you have the casuals that love to act knowledgeable while not having a clue (that includes famous people as well). And while that’s annoying on a day to day basis. The IG format battle is perfect because it can spoon feed people and put people on.

A lot of not informed/young cats don’t care about the history due to laziness. That’s why on YouTube if a old song gets put into a movie or tv show. They’ll be like ____ brought me here. And end up loving it. Simple research could’ve been brought em but they’re lazy. Better late than never though.

If Preem loses it'll be because he holds back his heavy hitters.
I can see him digging into his more obscure bangers just to put some shine on one of the underground cats he has worked with....and not going the obvious route of dropping his classic with NaS, Jay or Biggie

I can see him digging into his more obscure bangers just to put some shine on one of the underground cats he has worked with....and not going the obvious route of dropping his classic with NaS, Jay or Biggie
Unpopular opinion...........Preemo wasted good beats on the Group Home album. I never liked those cats BUT they might have damn near all of Preemo's best work on that joint

Smh. Niggas better take note of how Jon did it

Back