Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swizz didn't care about Jeezy and Gucci "ending" their beef. If it would've went left, he would've placed the blame on them and not himself for booking this battle.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Cmon dawg what we doing here

im just sayin man.. RIP to dude but i dont think they were boys the way mfs keep trying to claim they were. Gucci said it in a song and niggas ran with it

I only heard Jeezy reference him in one song since then and that was in 2015.. you dont think he would of been shouting his name more over the years if they were like that?

and as far as the pics go Im dead serious. Show me one picture of the mfs together and i'll eat my words. Hell it can be a label photo with the CTE squad. As far as I know there aint one out there.

and I could be wrong but it just seems to me like he was an aspiring rapper who Jeezy stumbled upon and signed

im just sayin man.. RIP to dude but i dont think they were boys the way mfs keep trying to claim they were. Gucci said it in a song and niggas ran with it

I only heard Jeezy reference him in one song since then and that was in 2015.. you dont think he would of been shouting his name more over the years if they were like that?

and as far as the pics go Im dead serious. Show me one picture of the mfs together and i'll eat my words. Hell it can be a label photo with the CTE squad. As far as I know there aint one out there.

and I could be wrong but it just seems to me like he was an aspiring rapper who Jeezy stumbled upon and signed
We don't need pics we got jeezy/gucci's words and a whole beef that lasted over a decade bc of it.

We don't need internet pictures

At the end of the day though everyone is speculating.

But ur lying to yourself if u say this don't look worse for jeezy than y'all trying to make it seem.

As person with very literally interest in either artist, from the reviews it seems as if it was a great match up that fans from both sides agree they each think they chose good songs to represent themselves

Beef seemed squashed and there's a lot of ppl from both camps giving them they props

And it did numbers for Verzuz. Seems like the formula working to me

We don't need pics we got jeezy/gucci's words and a whole beef that lasted over a decade bc of it.

We don't need internet pictures

tenor.gif

Aight im done now

Nowadays if there's no picture on the internet, it didn't happen.

Having said that, there used to be a photo of 2Pac in his ballet days wearing a tutu. I haven't been able to find that photo but I know it's out there.

Back