Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Freddy vs Jason

Who's Gonna Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damm I had to rewatch this. Jada got no classic rap albums but he got classic rap verses and rap songs for days. He is one of the best rappers of all time.

I watched most of it on YouTube.

Goddamn....the only thing I took from this battle was

I mean, shit.

This battle was one-sided as fuck.

By the time they got to Round 11 where Fab takes over going first, the score was like 9-1 or 8-2 at worst.

I see why Jada was screaming "the Duce kickin in."

SHIT. This reminded me of a HBCU Band Battle. Jada was Southern. Fab was SC State or some shit, just getting ROLLED ON, round after round.

Props for bigging up The Human Jukebox
giphy (1) (4).gif

How it feel knowing 4 MEAC schools are joining the SWAC and none of you MFs gon win another chip or 5th quarter ever again?

And yall band director just caught a plea deal on federal charges stealing 300k.

SU got alot of Ls coming yall way.
Negro please.
I put my squad up against any band in the nation. You just running your mouth.
Let's talk when the season starts, peasant.

What if Nas went up against Jada. Anyone would pick Jada winning?
I would actually go 15-0.

Ny state of mind
Represent
Halftime
Life's a bitch
The Message
Take it in blood
I gave you power
Street Dreams
Nas is like
Undying Love
Stillmatic Intro
Ether
Your Da man
One Mic
Rewind

How it feel knowing 4 MEAC schools are joining the SWAC and none of you MFs gon win another chip or 5th quarter ever again?

And yall band director just caught a plea deal on federal charges stealing 300k.

SU got alot of Ls coming yall way.

FOH @ The bolded. B-CU’s don’t scare anyone, and they’re gonna get ROLLED on in the SWAC. The Box still goin be king of bands in that conference, 100 (FAMU’s band) or no.

Shots at Haymer (ex-SU Band Director). Dude walked off really thinking he was up 300. That band is so self-sufficient, they’ll survive.

What if Nas went up against Jada. Anyone would pick Jada winning?
I would actually go 15-0.

Ny state of mind
Represent
Halftime
Life's a bitch
The Message
Take it in blood
I gave you power
Street Dreams
Nas is like
Undying Love
Stillmatic Intro
Ether
Your Da man
One Mic
Rewind

We don’t know if Nas would play those songs and in that order

We don’t know if Nas would play those songs and in that order

So what if he did? What would say.. What would u rank those 15 track against the 15 Jada played? The thing is the songs I listed aint even a featured song. Its all on NAs album

FOH @ The bolded. B-CU’s don’t scare anyone, and they’re gonna get ROLLED on in the SWAC. The Box still goin be king of bands in that conference, 100 (FAMU’s band) or no.

Shots at Haymer (ex-SU Band Director). Dude walked off really thinking he was up 300. That band is so self-sufficient, they’ll survive.
BCU may not have a big book but the sound is vastly superior to anyone not named FAMU, Norfolk, SCSU, etc. And their athletics are better beyond question.

FAMU coming for that ass tho. Pause

Back