Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs Three 6 Mafia

Who won the Verzuz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok so I finally sat down and watch it so here I my thoughts

-Hearing tha crossroads live NEVER gets old
-The Bizzy Bone/Gangtsa Boo fight was funny
-Highly disappointed Paul didn't bring out Insane Clown Posse for some Killjoy Club songs(Im guessing Violent J's health won't allow it)
-I wish Juicy J didn't perform his Taylor gang tracks
-I would have liked to have seen Lil Wyte and/or Jellyroll brought out as well

Overall though I have to give the W to Three Six. They just know how to connect with a crowd better than Bone Thugs.

Ok so I finally sat down and watch it so here I my thoughts

-Hearing tha crossroads live NEVER gets old
-The Bizzy Bone/Gangtsa Boo fight was funny
-Highly disappointed Paul didn't bring out Insane Clown Posse for some Killjoy Club songs(Im guessing Violent J's health won't allow it)
-I wish Juicy J didn't perform his Taylor gang tracks
-I would have liked to have seen Lil Wyte and/or Jellyroll brought out as well

Overall though I have to give the W to Three Six. They just know how to connect with a crowd better than Bone Thugs.

lol lol lol @ highly disappointed.

There was a better chance dolly parton showed up over those icp dudes

lol why were folks so surprised Lil Jon had the crowd more excited than Wayne?
Alot of good artist are not good performers. And some are just alright. I remember when busta rhymes and lil wayne came to my college. Busta came on first and rocked the crowd. Lil wayne came on but didnt have the same energy. It was good but busta was better. That is why some people need a hype person.

in the moment boo was funny af

"You wierdo ass nigga!!! You mussi didnt take yo pills!!"

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Lol kissed wayne in the mouth too. You know her breath was hummin like black n milds and beer.

Last edited:
The Sippin On Some Syrup beat from the verzuz was 🔥🔥🔥. I never heard that version before. Paul and Juice had that beat stashed away in their vault

Back