Welcome To aBlackWeb

The funny thing about it all is it seems like people from every side… right, left, racist, woke, neutral, don’t like this show. Apparently everyone agrees you shouldn’t fuck with Scooby Doo who would of thought?

You care more about the critics rating than the audience? Why?
Well I will say for this show Atleast I’m sure ppl are just bombing it just to bomb it

then you got the ppl bombing it because of the Indian thing as well

I think for this show you probably can’t use the audience score as much as you normally would but not completely disregarding it

also I never understood RT or scores from anywhere for shows that ppl haven’t completed I always found that weird

yeah it could go up but if you bombed it day 1 are you gonna come back on day 40 and delete your old review and score and update it?

Well I will say for this show Atleast I’m sure ppl are just bombing it just to bomb it

then you got the ppl bombing it because of the Indian thing as well

I think for this show you probably can’t use the audience score as much as you normally would but not completely disregarding it

also I never understood RT or scores from anywhere for shows that ppl haven’t completed I always found that weird

yeah it could go up but if you bombed it day 1 are you gonna come back on day 40 and delete your old review and score and update it?
I usually check out imdb and rt for reviews but I look for audience reviews on rt. I'll check out to see how many people reviewed it and check out the most liked reviews to see if it's a warranted critique

This show got shitted on from all sides, even some Indian people are tired of Mindy Kaling writing and portraying Indian people as “Indian Losers”.
Eventually I’m going to look at this show.

I really tried 🤣

It isnt for the changing races or some of the other things they are playing around with.. the shit just aint funny.

Dah well

Usually, changing the races is no huge deal if the overall product is good. Mfers will complain and cry about it online, and review bomb it, but overall the majority of people will rock with it if its good.

From everything I see online and in here, Velma just isnt good.

Back