Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian Thanksgiving

Mooney

Moon for Short
How do you entertain meals with your healthy way of life during the holidays that really don’t cater to “healthy eating”?

What’s your favorite holiday dish based off your lifestyle (spin-off)

I’m another sometimer lol but if I had to choose it would be butternut squash casserole. I love that stuff

Yea I eat turkey and all that but going to others peoples houses my plate be looking scraggly bc idk what ingredients ppl use.

How do you entertain meals with your healthy way of life during the holidays that really don’t cater to “healthy eating”?

What’s your favorite holiday dish based off your lifestyle (spin-off)

Nah, I’m eating wtf I wanna eat. We’ll continue this program after the holidays.

Amen

Yea I eat turkey and all that but going to others peoples houses my plate be looking scraggly bc idk what ingredients ppl use.

For tha past 15-20 years I’ve helped my mom or 100% cooked Thanksgiving dinner so I know exactly what’s going in there...my Bornday this year only 2 days before Thanksgiving so I’m gonna keep it real wit’ you bruh...I don’t even try and eat healthy that week...I get back on it tha Monday after but I do tha damn thing for Thanksgiving...still no pork or beef tho

For tha past 15-20 years I’ve helped my mom or 100% cooked Thanksgiving dinner so I know exactly what’s going in there...my Bornday this year only 2 days before Thanksgiving so I’m gonna keep it real wit’ you bruh...I don’t even try and eat healthy that week...I get back on it tha Monday after but I do tha damn thing for Thanksgiving...still no pork or beef tho
Word... it’s be difficult fam. I do monitor my intake tho. Some meats some starches mad veggies.

Nah, I’m eating wtf I wanna eat. We’ll continue this program after the holidays.

Amen
Lol I ain’t messing with that..but I think as a group we can come up with some clean eating for those who ain’t falling off the wagon.

Word... it’s be difficult fam. I do monitor my intake tho. Some meats some starches mad veggies.

You a better man than me then G cuz I full blown Sean Penn Sam I Am retard...turkey, greens, Mac n chz, Rice , dressings and I pour homemade gravy over everything...shits actually a shame my nigga...but fuck it...NO REGRETS!! Lol

You a better man than me then G cuz I full blown Sean Penn Sam I Am retard...turkey, greens, Mac n chz, Rice , dressings and I pour homemade gravy over everything...shits actually a shame my nigga...but fuck it...NO REGRETS!! Lol
At this point in my life I don’t even go past two plates compared to the 3/4/5 I use to inhale. I’d say my stomach has gotten smaller to the point where I can’t even support that much, and I’m healthy so when I say what I say there aren’t any hinderance to my health.

At this point in my life I don’t even go past two plates compared to the 3/4/5 I use to inhale. I’d say my stomach has gotten smaller to the point where I can’t even support that much, and I’m healthy so when I say what I say there aren’t any hinderance to my health.

I definitely can’t/don’t do tha multi plates anymore but that one plate I do get....summin serious lmao

Y’all who don’t eat pork watch out for that cornbread

I’m down south now so I rarely eat at anybody’s house but my moms because I KNOW everything gonna have some pig in it...niggaz tried to ask me one year if I wanted to try some turkey basted in swine lard...I almost wanted to smack that whole turkey on tha ground but I knew I woulda gotten jump jumped lol

I’m down south now so I rarely eat at anybody’s house but my moms because I KNOW everything gonna have some pig in it...niggaz tried to ask me one year if I wanted to try some turkey basted in swine lard...I almost wanted to smack that whole turkey on tha ground but I knew I woulda gotten jump jumped lol
It’s crazy how people gravitate towards pork and try to mix it in with various non-pork needed meals. They way they use pork will be the death to society (pork sprinkled on a ice cream cone)

Back