Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

Its too expensive for the few slices you get... if you can get a sample then try that way first.

well my goal was to find another way to eat this sandwhich meat, but i'm about to go back on a fruit and veggie kick for a min so....guess I wont be needing it after all

but is this how they make vegan mac and cheese?

well my goal was to find another way to eat this sandwhich meat, but i'm about to go back on a fruit and veggie kick for a min so....guess I wont be needing it after all

but is this how they make vegan mac and cheese?
You eat cold cuts fam? thats a no no too, and like love said nutritional yeast.

Ingredients please

1 cup of vital wheat gluten
1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
1 1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon of pink salt
1/4 black pepper
1 tsp ground all spice
1/2 cup onion powder
1/2 cup onion flakes
1/2 cup garlic powder
1/4 cup of Grace All-purpose seasoning powder
1/2 tsp of browning
1/2 tsp vegan worcestershire sauce

I add 1/2 tsp of browning to the 1 cup of water and use that to mix the gluten flour into a dough.

Whatever water I have left I just add that to the water I boil the gluten with. I also add the worcestershire sauce with pimento seeds in the water. I boil them for about an 1.5 hour on medium heat.

If the water is too light I add a more browning(not too much because it will give the dough a sour taste)

shoutout to @BRIAN B.

I've been eating the food in ya avi this entire week for breakfast

My glucose levels havent been this low in a long ass time. I dont have to take any insulin to eat this and super thanks for the advice about eating the skin on the Kiwi. The first day was funny, but as the week has passed, I've come to look forward to it. I'm just right. Im not hungry nor super full which i know i was overeating just a little over 2 weeks ago.

if you got any other recommendations, please share fam

shoutout to @BRIAN B.

My glucose levels havent been this low in a long ass time. I dont have to take any insulin to eat this and super thanks for the advice about eating the skin on the Kiwi. The first day was funny, but as the week has passed, I've come to look forward to it. I'm just right. Im not hungry nor super full which i know i was overeating just a little over 2 weeks ago.

Kiwi skin I never tried it.. i had to scale back from kiwi bc it flares up eczema

shoutout to @BRIAN B.

Lol that's what's up bruh

honestly I'm still a novice, but whatever knowledge I come across I'll gladly share

i was reluctant af tbh lol

but i kept looking at my account and was thinking i gotta make better decisions. Its starting to hit my pockets lol

trying to move into a house will do that to you, but now that i'm at least sleeping there, i can start doing my meal prep again

but i'm gonna try this for another week and then try to switch it up a bit so it doesnt get stale

Back