Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

I've been on gluten overload for the past few weeks. It's such a great meat substitute!!!

This vegan fried chick nuggets!!! 20180603_163936.jpg 20180603_163947.jpg

20180603_163936.jpg

Seitan ain't cheap that's y I ain't indulge plus imma need one of those dirty grills to make it

I purchase the the flour from amazon(vita brand) and it last for months... or I use spelt/white flour and rinse it out myself.

Dirty grills? Nah...you dont.

I will admit. I had a cheat day this week and ate some oxtails due to being back home in my country. I couldn't resist. I'm not sure when I'll have such an authentic meal again.

Please don't judge me.

Being a vegetarian has made open up to eating vegetables I would ever thought i'd eat like cauliflower, mushrooms, and kale. I'm shocked it wasn't that hard to stop eating meat. I had a burger from Five Guys before I started my new way of thinking.

Being a vegetarian has made open up to eating vegetables I would ever thought i'd eat like cauliflower, mushrooms, and kale. I'm shocked it wasn't that hard to stop eating meat. I had a burger from Five Guys before I started my new way of thinking.
@Moeski,

You got any recipes you wanna share?

Any of y'all mess with daiya cheese substitute?
Eh i tried it ( its kinda acquired imo), dont plan on making any grilled cheese sandwiches with it lol.
its hard when you grew up on cow cheese and now trying to substitute.. i rather eliminate the cheese as a whole.

Eh i tried it ( its kinda acquired imo), dont plan on making any grilled cheese sandwiches with it lol.
its hard when you grew up on cow cheese and now trying to substitute.. i rather eliminate the cheese as a whole.
touche

Back