Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vasectomy

The surgery wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty quick. The bad ass nurse playing around with my shit while she shaved the area probably would have been a bit less awkward if I wasn't married though.
The fact you didn't cut ya grass knowing that someone was gonna be coming by to inspect it means you got the end results you wanted

Either the awkwardness came from it being a male nurse or your wife fell for the okie doke

The fact you didn't cut ya grass knowing that someone was gonna be coming by to inspect it means you got the end results you wanted

Either the awkwardness came from it being a male nurse or your wife fell for the okie doke

lol I shaved, but they go over again just as a matter of precaution and apply a sterolyzing agent.

I got snipped. Other than some discomfort that weekend, I’ve been straight every since. I got 3 kids and knew I was done. Even if me and the wife don’t work out, I’m done. Next chick would either have to deal with that or be gone.

Trust me, that little procedure is a lot less expensive and a lot less stressful than another kid. I love all of mine, but I think another one would break me, lol.

But now the Mrs. talking about a 4th! Shiiieeett, if I could get snipped again to make that shit irreversible I would.

I will be getting one in the very near future

Don’t want my wife to go on birth control or get a IUD

Tired of pulling out and/or playing guessing games when it comes to her ovulation cycle

I’ll be free of burdens

This..... I got my consultation/final paperwork sign off on the 28th and then they schedule my actual appointment for the procedure. I was on the fence for awhile like many in this thread but we had a scare a few months ago and it really put alot of shit in perspective. I got a 1 1/2 & 3 year old currently tearin my damn house up as we speak... Just the thought of potentially adding another kid to this shit right now?!..... Hell nah....Goodness. I might commit that frfr. I'm tired of this shit and these little niggas are hella expensive. I'm done/cool.

Back