Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vape life

Them shits no bueno

some folks had them tested independently & it was like 60 sumn % thc & full of pesticides & fungicides
I bet most of these brands are lyin about their stats.

New brands poppin up all the time and no regulation. Its like wild west.

Fugicides or not that banana DANK held me down good for a few days.

Thinkin about coppin the Mighty

Its made by Storz & Bickle which is the same company as The Volcano.

Mighty sposed to be the top of the line portable vape but it cost $350

Havin trouble pullin the trigger

vaporizer-mighty-vaporizer-by-storz-bickel_grande.jpg

Fell off the wagon and started smoking cigs again smh I'm back to vaping tho. Been cig free for 5 days, i think i'll be good after the first week.

Just copped the smok nord. A pod system that uses a coil so can vape regular juice and salt nic juice. I use salt nic. Think I might drop the nic level I use though since I puff on the shit every chance I can get lol

Fell off the wagon and started smoking cigs again smh I'm back to vaping tho. Been cig free for 5 days, i think i'll be good after the first week.

Still going strong, nearly a month cig free

:celebrate:

Is this whats killin ppl outchea?

lol hell yea

I been stop fuckin w/ em bout a yr ago

they sayin these new batches of carts on the black market are cut w/ vitamin e oil as a thickener but, after it's vaped it solidifies in the lungs causin the problems

so, if the cart didn't come from a legit dispensary that's regulated & tested, don't fuck w/ it

Hey! Each type - dry weed, oils, waxes, dabs - needs a different vape setup. Loading varies, but it's usually simple. Cleaning can be a bit of work, depending on the vape. Pros: discreet, less odor, cleaner taste. Cons: initial cost and learning curve. Researching online or visiting a vape shop can help!

Long story short, I can show you better than I can tell you.

Here’s an example of the one I use.

Mann I need something portable lol

Have had my eye on the Venty for a while but $450 is so much money for a vape…

S&B shit lasts forever though

Back