Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vape life

Bruh, all u do is put some oil on wax. Microwave 10secs and stir.

Looks easy. I copped the banana flavor.

@Teddy Perkins @Lou Cypher what vaporizer do u guys have and how much did it cost?

I heard the pax 3 is good but cost 250 for full kit

Currently I'm using the smok procolor. I got it a little less than a year ago. Cost me 85 bucks. Box came with the mod and basically 2 of everything. 2 tank glasses, 2 of all the little rubber things inside the tank, 2 coils.

I love it, but I've dropped mine so many fucking times that it's actin kinda funny. If I buy another mod it's definitely gonna be a smok though. Way better than the kangertech I started out with.

This vape shop I frequent started making their own flavors/brand of juice. Only 2 flavors so far, one Is fruity which I don't like too much, I prefer the dessert flavors. I got their other flavor though that is banana pancakes with maple and whipped cream. Shit is fucking piff.

Also been vaping dragon cloud by shinzu vapes that is cinnamon roll with vanilla ice cream. Fucking love it.

Anyone using Smok's able to answer this for me? Lately my coils have been tasting burnt af. I just replaced my coil monday, primed it, made sure it wasnt in the atomizer all tight af, then inhaled when it was all set up without pressing the button to get the juice to run through it a bit, but this morning its already tasting burnt AF.

I looked at the coil, it doesnt have any burn marks on it. It will taste good for maybe one puff then the next puff is burnt af. The coil (T8's for Smok Mods) says its best at 50-110W. I have it at 60 Watts..

Anyone run into a similar situation and resolve it? My kangertech used to do the same shit. Oddly, i would just kind of keep puffing it and eventually the burn taste calmed down a bit. Not with this smok though. Burn tastes harsh af with this.

Anyone using Smok's able to answer this for me? Lately my coils have been tasting burnt af. I just replaced my coil monday, primed it, made sure it wasnt in the atomizer all tight af, then inhaled when it was all set up without pressing the button to get the juice to run through it a bit, but this morning its already tasting burnt AF.

I looked at the coil, it doesnt have any burn marks on it. It will taste good for maybe one puff then the next puff is burnt af. The coil (T8's for Smok Mods) says its best at 50-110W. I have it at 60 Watts..

Anyone run into a similar situation and resolve it? My kangertech used to do the same shit. Oddly, i would just kind of keep puffing it and eventually the burn taste calmed down a bit. Not with this smok though. Burn tastes harsh af with this.

I usually start at 40w to heat it up after primed, ive had that issue before, sometimes coils come bad and dont last as long, ive had some last 3 hours and some 2 weeks, never same result

I usually start at 40w to heat it up after primed, ive had that issue before, sometimes coils come bad and dont last as long, ive had some last 3 hours and some 2 weeks, never same result

Ok that kinda makes sense. Cuz yeah, last box i had purchased, a few of those coils lasted me damn near 2 weeks without getting burned. I ended up buying a box and replacing that burnt tasting one, didnt change temp or anything and this ones been tasting just fine. I primed the fuck out of it though lmao.

Bought a new juice while i was there too, this one is called pebble cheesecake. Taste like cheesecake and fruity pebbles. Fucking good as hell.

Ok that kinda makes sense. Cuz yeah, last box i had purchased, a few of those coils lasted me damn near 2 weeks without getting burned. I ended up buying a box and replacing that burnt tasting one, didnt change temp or anything and this ones been tasting just fine. I primed the fuck out of it though lmao.

Bought a new juice while i was there too, this one is called pebble cheesecake. Taste like cheesecake and fruity pebbles. Fucking good as hell.

Good shit
I usually wait like 3 minutes after i prime before i fire it up

Them shits the truth

skittles my favorite, followed by blueberry pie

white widow (still good), least fav

Just ordered a Boundless CFX for $130

Boundless_CFX_Vaporizer-03_grande.jpg

Shit better be worth it

Back