Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vape life

20171029_124655.jpg

This shit here nigga!

AFlF1c.gif

lmaooooooooo who u been talkin to in ur vape shops? That's the amount of nicotine that's in the liquid, it has nothing to do with vape production.

Smok is the goat brand, but when u get their latest mod which is dope af, the next month they come out with something even crazier.

I might have to get this one

Don't see the appeal of camping

Never got into smoking squares either tho. Smoked for a few yrs in the military

is vaping a good way to wean off of cake? I'm a non-smoker and don't wanna develop a habit but I need to get off this sugar kick

I use a Pax 2 vape

Its more discreet looking than the ones that have been posted in here. It uses dry herb, but the newer one you can do oils.

I'll post pics later

Smok is the goat brand, but when u get their latest mod which is dope af, the next month they come out with something even crazier.

I might have to get this one

Lol this!!

I got the Procolor when it was the most recent mod. only like 3 months old maybe. Went to the shop the other day and saw that shit in the video you posted! I was pissed lol. Looks way cooler than mine.

Lol this!!

I got the Procolor when it was the most recent mod. only like 3 months old maybe. Went to the shop the other day and saw that shit in the video you posted! I was pissed lol. Looks way cooler than mine.

Bro I've tempted to buy so many fuckin mods in the past month, Smok has been droppin new ones damn near every week. Im gonna hold off for another month or so then get a back up mod that I probably don't need any fuckin way.

Couldn't find the review I checked out after I bought it, but this one is good

Only thing I don't agree with is his description about usage. I use mine multiple times daily with no issue, except having to refill depending on how many times I use it

Got my first CBD oil today, i'll holla at yall in a week and let yall know if I noticed any difference.

cbd.jpg

tmp-cam-2660949779837686124.jpg

Im on the Yocan Evolve rn......big upgrade from the mini g pens, I had no idea

that dual coil is the shit.....gettin big rig type hits now, that g pen was pissing me off

still got a bad habit of wanting a square after I blow anything......if any of yall still do this you know about that "boost"

needless to say cigarettes are terrible....and im off them but I still want them from time to time and/or when im partying

do the nicotine vapes provide that same kick or are you smoking just to smoke?

oh and can you smell them?

Back