Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vape life

If you go to a head shop and buy a pen, they usually sell some cheapo ones that cost like 25 bucks. Those will last you maybe 2-3 months before you need to get a new one. I would look online for some pens or get one of the more expensive pens at whatever shop you are at.

Generally if you are getting a vape for weed, most pens will come with a coil/double coil that heats up and glows orange. These will need to be replaced maybe once a month but they generally arent very much to replace. Maybe 10 bucks a pop. These coils are good for every type of concentrate (oil/Wax/Shatter). If you are looking to get a vape for dry herb, it will take a different type of attachment and pen.

There are some pens you can look into that range from 100-150 bucks that come with 4 different heads for different types of weed (dry/wax/shatter/etc.)

Personally i just get the cheapo vape pens from headshops because I never want to spend 100+ bucks on it. I've gone through 4 of them already though. You gotta be careful with them too, they can break easily and sometimes the metal pads that connect the coil to the battery will break and your coil wont heat up or charge.

This

I bought the $100 one, but I've never needed another. You'll end up paying the 100 one way or the other.

what's the difference?

pro cons to each?
@NeighborhoodNomad

Pros to green = It's THC is less concentrated so it won't hit you as hard as oil and it's less harsh on the inhale, you still get more THC/CBD intake than a blunt, joint, bong, or bowl. It's natural, less clean up and usually always accessible. No tar residue in your lungs, discrete, no smell.

Cons = It's THC is less concentrated so it won't hit you as hard as oil.

Pros to oil = The THC is very concentrated, discrete, no smell. More of a novelty.

Cons = The THC is very concentrated. Harder to clean up. THE OIL CRYSTALIZES ON YOUR LUNGS WHEN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH which can cause irritation and you'll be coughing for days.

Dabs on the other had is wax and you gotta get a whole "rig" for it which is pretty expensive. The dabs are so strong and concentrated that it can fuck up your tolerance level to the point where a joint/blunt/conventional consumption will be like smoking some stress/reggie.

That hit would fuck my head and chest up...

I prefer the dry herb whether vaping or otherwise and as far as oils are concerned I gravitate more towards the cooking oils (olive, coconut, grapeseed, almond, etc). We usually consume these in edible form which is a different experience from all of the above. It absorbs more thoroughly in the bloodstream throughout the entire body. It takes longer to feel the effects but it's a very steady functional body high that usually lasts for hours.

Last edited:
That crystallize on the lungs thing is a flag....

Is there long term damage there??

The oils sounded ideal till you brought that up....

Also I've never had edibles....

And wax/dabs seemed ruled out.... VERY EXPENSIVE is not my preference....

I just want a discrete good high.... No taste or smell on my person or breath....

And it is looking more and more like oils are up my alley...

So should one smoke like a cigar... Pull but not inhale?? Or inhale but don't hold???

Inhale but don't hold. If you do the wax/dabs or oil don't hold your breath. I habitually hold my breath when I smoke so I always forget and fuck my shit up when I dab. But the effect is strong.

The oils and wax is usually more expensive than the herb. Also the amount you get is small but it's so potent that you don't need to use much at a time anyway.

For what you said you want I would recommend a pen for herb, especially to start off with. If you decide vaping isn't your thing you can always go back to more conventional ways of consumption like smoking. You won't get any smell or bad breath with the herb pen either. As opposed to being stuck with oil cartridges or a rig that you don't really use if you don't like. The herb pen is also the cheaper of the two.

As far as edibles I like them. I enjoy the full body effects that edibles provide. For me I have become more physically aware of my entire body and edibles has played a part in that. Like a cellular awareness or awareness on a cellular level. That's not why I eat edibles but it's a plus. Edibles will knock you out if you're trying to sit down and watch a movie or something but if you're in motion it doesn't make you tired like that. Cannabis really is medicine and eating/drinking cannabis is a more effective way to thoroughly medicate even if it's recreationally used it will still medicate.

From what I understand, vaping/smoking provides more healing to the joints and edibles do more of their work in the blood and organs.

The bar I work at is full of stoners...

A regular just came thru with her pen,, she's let me use it before,, and tonight...

She was like its water vapors... Not harmful on the lungs and basically undetectable.

I used it when she came in and when she left,, and I really do feel it.... I've also been drinking.... But I know my body.... That shit was right.

She was like $120, and she can get me a pen and a cartridge to start.. ... the cartridge refills would be like $40 each....

She said she gets one a week cuz she vapes all day long,, but ideally I'd you're not heavy it can last 2-3 weeks....

Does this sound accurate??

Yeah that sounds about right. You seem to be leaning more towards the oils, that's cool but I still highly recommend a dry herb pen to start off with. Herb is also a lot more accessible than wax/oils. And that oil fucks your tolerance level up because it's so potent.

I don't know how much you consume, but if it's about a joint or less a day, the I suggest you work your way up to the oils.

Also as far as the oil/wax goes, sometimes the THC/CBD is extracted using butane. Some use alcohol/everclear/99% isopropyl to extract. The alcohol and butane both get burned of in the process but I personally don't ever want to be knowingly smoking butane in any amount.

But I'm heavily biased towards the more natural route anyway though...

yea imma try the oils first... i might look into the dry herb.. but the main reason i'm doing this is to cut down on smell, smoke, and taste....

Very good friend of mine let me vape with her pen

It was cool

But I'll stick to drinking me think

i thought you were putting regular bud into a tube and burning is slowly.....how does it not smoke? or not taste?

You are, but it turns it into vapor not smoke so there is no smell or taste, just vapor. Have you ever seen/used a vaporizer before? It's just like that but in a pen form.

Do your thing bro but cannabis is kind of my lane...

Also that's why it's called a vaporizer/vape pen. That was the whole point of the vaporizer being invented, to eliminate the smoke, odor and taste. The vaporizer is just too big to be portable so they made it pen sized.

Ask around, google it, YouTube it, but most importantly experience it for yourself.

vaporbrothers-vaporizers-handsfree.jpg

These are what the og vaporizers look like but as you can see it's not at all discrete, so they made it pen sized to make it more discrete and portable.

If you are going to vape why not just steam? I guess if you are walking around it is easier to Vape because no one pays attention to a pen. But no one pays attention to a joint( I know, I know) either.

the smell, and smoke is a problem.....

we should start a "get du a vape for his 35th b-day" go fund me....

it's august 1rst....and i know yall love me enough to put up

Not sure if I'm the only Vaper on here, but I thought I'd make an official thread.

I started with this beginner kit

KIMG0106.JPG

I recently upgraded to the Smok ProColor which has 220w.

I'll post a pic of it later, but here's a vid of it from one of my favorite vape youtubers.

Back