Welcome To aBlackWeb

Valerie aka Vpureseduction

and this is why i say side entry....

yea we all love ass, but i LOVE thick thighs...

u turn them on that side, and grip that healthy ass thigh with both hands????
and still cup that cheek??

:clawd2:

:scust:

tumblr_na9u24Eqrv1s2kuqpo1_500.gif

Man yall niggas will fuck anything lol

idk mayne, i guess this is where we differ b/c i dont expect every single woman to not have any imperfections on her body

now if you dont like bbws thats one thing, but if you think a chick is any less attractive b/c of some stretch marks or something like that, thats kinda vain imo

i mean, lets say you not even talking about that. Are you really trying to say this chick isnt attractive in no shape or form? Is she America's next top model? Probably not...but she dont have to be, and Im fine with that.

I dont mind women with stretch marks, I've dated em lol She's just alil too big for me, if you are a big girl it has to be proportioned correctly, like ms.taye is big but she's proportioned nice, this chick is built sloppy. But if that's ur thing :mybad:

oh ok

i would venture to say that the things you mentioned could EASILY be fixed with some motivation and proper dieting and exercise

I mean, she dont have to be a bean pole, but maybe she could drop a pound/inch or two, but i would buy the car as shown lol

Now you're not making sense, she has clearly defined curves, when I think of sloppy I think of that blob look. Where the midsection is all over the place. That's not the case here.

I never came in and shitted on yall for liking her, I just said pass lol to yall who like big girls

Now you're not making sense, she has clearly defined curves, when I think of sloppy I think of that blob look. Where the midsection is all over the place. That's not the case here.

Nigga her thighs look like they smell like old deli meat inside

Back