Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Utopia (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Can't wait to get into this. The original show was absolute flames. They probably gonna fall short with fans of the original but not too many people even know this is a remake. Hopefully they don't hold back. Shit was raw and the plot was crazy.

Can't wait to get into this. The original show was absolute flames. They probably gonna fall short with fans of the original but not too many people even know this is a remake. Hopefully they don't hold back. Shit was raw and the plot was crazy.

I didn't even connect it. this is the remake of the British joint? dunno how I missed that. I enjoyed the original series so I'll likely enjoy this as well. Crazy how much American tv bites off the British lol

Utopia-Channel-4-cast.jpg

Just finished Episode 1. This is off to a great start.

I honestly dont remember what happened in the original tho. Only bits and pieces

Just finished Episode 1. This is off to a great start.

I honestly dont remember what happened in the original tho. Only bits and pieces

I had to go download the original cause shit was off to me.

I feel like they did Grant dirty. He was way more trill in the original from what I remember.

I got a couple episodes left, then imma rewatch the original over the weekend.

I had to go download the original cause shit was off to me.

I feel like they did Grant dirty. He was way more trill in the original from what I remember.

I got a couple episodes left, then imma rewatch the original over the weekend.

Im trying to remember if the OG Utopia was meant to have a third season of not. Cant recall if it got a proper sendoff or if it was on some cliffhanger shit. Might have to run the original back as well.

I hope this one gets renewed.

Im trying to remember if the OG Utopia was meant to have a third season of not. Cant recall if it got a proper sendoff or if it was on some cliffhanger shit. Might have to run the original back as well.

I hope this one gets renewed.

They were supposed to but it got canceled. I still think the powers that be made the call and got it outta here. The parallels between the original and the Ebola outbreak were fucking crazy.

This show and Rubicon dropping then subsequently getting canceled after ringing so many truth bells was crazy.

Yea, from the little research I have done, seems like the original was a great show and this is a poor remake of it.

I will check out the original and wait for u guys to let me know if the remake is good.

Thanks for the recommendation bro.

Just watched the preview, John cusack and rain Wilson, yeah I'm definitely gonna check it out.

The actors are better in the new one but some of the changes they made hurt the story overall. It didn't hit the same. But hopefully they get past where the original left off and finish the story.

I'm on the 2nd episode of the original. Just the character development in these first few episodes alone makes it better. They were able to keep the pace while still connecting you with the characters. This is where amazon dropped the ball with the new one. I definitely didn't feel the connection to the character's I'm feeling now.

Also interesting some of the characters they took weight from in new version.

Back