Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

Hush up. We give y’all Harlem Heat.

That black/white shit is a cop out. It’s easy to the cream in a version of the ‘E where there’s MAYBE four decent teams on the whole roster.

Usos would get mopped up by 90% of the AEW tag team population.
Damn B spittin with this one. But Harlem Heat was WCW.

Damn B spittin with this one. But Harlem Heat was WCW.
True. That don’t excuse them from being a mid-card team AT BEST , thriving in an empty cupboard of a tag team division, getting over solely based on being the Top Gun’s cousins.

Usos cool. But Top 5….Nah. The fuck ALL the way outta here.

True. That don’t excuse them from being a mid-card team AT BEST , thriving in an empty cupboard of a tag team division, getting over solely based on being the Top Gun’s cousins.

Yeah they saying top 5 tag team in all of WWE history not any other company.

Usos i think folks be caught up in the bloodline story because those guys werent doing anything beside facing New Day a thousand times in the past 7 years and having some good matches(ive seen classic thrown around here but lol come on). I just dont get how that makes that the greatest tag team of a history. Forget all that black/white shit right now I just cant see it on paper.

the one thing your guaranteed in a Usos match is at least 12 superkicks.

Yeah they saying top 5 tag team in all of WWE history not any other company.
I’m not giving them Top 5 in that. Show me where they were more exciting than the Heart Foundation, more feared than LOD, more technical than the Steiners, went with more attitude than the Dudley’s, or had the crowds with them more than NAO as HEELS, mind you.

Nah. If the ‘E An all time 16-team tournament based on voters, I’d be surprised to see the Usos get in AT ALL….let alone being declared Top 1 or 2 all time.

Hush up. We give y’all Harlem Heat.

That black/white shit is a cop out. It’s easy to the cream in a version of the ‘E where there’s MAYBE four decent teams on the whole roster.

Usos would get mopped up by 90% of the AEW tag team population.
Xavier woods>>>>Stevie Ray bruh

Harlem heat was not a goat tag team.....

Booker was the entire team..

He was Shawn Michaels and Stevie was Marty janetti

And even Marty was better than Stevie fucking J

New Day>>>>>>>>>>>rockers>>>>>>> Harlem heat

And to be fair Shawn/ Triple 97 DX was raw as hell. It was way more edgier then the 2nd version with Hunter as the leader but....

The Hunter, Pac, and Outlaw DX took the bar higher for that group and was a perfect evolution of a 2.0 version of a group. Now the 06 return....yikes.

Bringing up the old washed up DX in their 40's still talking about cocks, if you don't go somewhere with that failed comeback

Xavier woods>>>>Stevie Ray bruh

Harlem heat was not a goat tag team.....

Booker was the entire team..

He was Shawn Michaels and Stevie was Marty janetti

And even Marty was better than Stevie fucking J

New Day>>>>>>>>>>>rockers>>>>>>> Harlem heat
Tbh go back and watch some classic Nitro eps these days from 97, Harlem Heat as a unit was tearing the building down and over asf. Ray or Booker in the ring it didnt matter them fans ate it up. I was actually suprised i didnt remember how over they were and the matches theyvwere putting on with the Steiners and them in 96/97 when i went back recently.

Now when Stevie joined nWo thats when there was no coming back to that level.

You're not being honest with yourself if you're saying that's not a memorable moment
I mean...it wasn't lol.

Original DX was really revolutionizing the business. Breaking the 4th wall, talking about the curtain call, the screwjob, outting Vince as the owner, the titantron video spliced into their entrance, Sunny Days. DX 2.0 was a cool mid card stable but more over than THE Main Event, the icon.... ?

Back