Can't be a top tag team when you have no other team to push you to greatness.
Not to mention the merchandise. They have been top merch movers for at least a half a decade if not more.Crowds literally been chanting “NEW... DAY ROCKS” for years. Crowd does the whole “who? Who? Who?”
but they aren’t as over or more over than the Outlaws. Aight man
Bingo.How can New Day and Uso's be the most dominant tag team when the WWE tag team division has ONLY really consisted of New Day and Uso's for the past 5-10 yrs? Everyone else are mashups of singles stars
As most ppl had said Hart Foundation, Hardy's, Dudley Boys (more for their work in ECW than WWE but was still dominant) and LOD (not sure if they're a WWE or NWA tag team but oh well) are more dominant since there was more catering to the WWE tag team division than now
I forgot about Demolition
E&C, Dudleys, British Bulldogs, LOD (want to put them top 5 but too many ventriloquist dummies, drug pusher, and Hawk is an addict story lines) all honorable mentions.
- New Day (Longest reigning champions, most title reigns, 2 World Champions, 1 King of the Ring, over as Faces and Heels, Moved Merch including breakfast cereal lol)
- Demolition (Longest reigning WWF tag champions, GOAT theme song, massively over)
- Hardy Boyz (longevity, 2 World champions, merch, influence, matches with E&C and Dudleys)
- Usos (We the ones, related to the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns, Longest reigning Smackdown Champions)
- New Age Outlaws (Dominated the tag ranks, stupid over, catchphrases & merch, NO classic matches)
DX didn't become DX until Shawn left and the Outlaws joined, when you think of DX it's the Triple H led factionyo you bugging. HBK 97 is the GOAT HBK and better than ANYTHING that any other DX ever did.
Road Dogg is an Armstrong and that family was prominent in the NWA for years. His brother Brad hung around Master P and No Limit while in WCW and had a tag team with 2 Cold Scorpio.Road Dawg was nothing more than a slick talking cracker who might have been around 1 or 2 blacks tops.