Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

Tag team wrestling was still a priority unlike this New Day era. The best tag team of a trash era kinda makes them trash by default

I literally made the argument earlier in this thread that outside of the Hardys / Edge & Christian / The Dudleys the rest of the division in that era was trash. They basically was feuding with each other every week every ppv the same way New Day / The Usos basically feuded against each other multiple times. But niggas tryin their hardest to discredit ND / The Usos. Niggas in here saying anything lol!!

Sooo I’m gonna make the separate thread about where both new day and usos layer since some people can’t stay on topic
No need, this that thread now. I'm done with y'all trying to have these two teams in the same tier of legendary teams. New Day and Roman's cousins don't belong

I can't quit explain it, but I have never liked the New Day as a tag team. A faction maybe, but they don't give me a real tag team vibe. WWE tag teams I like more than the New Day:

Usos
Edge & Christian
Hardy Boyz
Dudley Boyz
World's Greatest Tag Team (Haas & Benjamin)
APA
Billy & Chuck
Power Trip
Cryme Tyme
Street Profits
Miz & Morrison
AoP

Ok...so your top 5 then

Harlem Heat disrespect, The Outsiders disrespect, New Age Outlaws disrespect, y'all on one in this thread
It was the LOD, Hart Foundation, and the Steiner disrespect that did it for me. Then tried to make it a black/white thing.

As a tag team, I’d take Cryme Tyme over the Usos…or Men or a Misson.

But some of these dudes also said Klay >>> Reggie Miller, so I’m not surprised at the shit that gets typed here.

Again

New Day and Usos are def top 5 WWE/F tag teams. Period.
When you talk about all time regardless of promotion I can agree that the USOS are at best 15th and New Day could arguably crack the top 10

So...are we gonna get a "greatest tag team in history" thread?

If so don't forget the ROH boys. Kings of Wrestling, Briscoes, Kenny King/Rhett Titus

Probably need about 40 entrants...

Back