Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

Naw bruh. Harlem heat was good, but new day being better isn't disrespect. It's just properly ranking them.
you typed in your post earlier that the New Day & the Rockers were better than Harlem Heat.....smh... how many tag titles did Marty & Shawn win in wwf/wwe?? are the Rockers in the H.O.F.?.

you typed in your post earlier that the New Day & the Rockers were better than Harlem Heat.....smh... how many tag titles did Marty & Shawn win in wwf/wwe?? are the Rockers in the H.O.F.?.
Okay, I'll give on that.... Harlem heat may be better than the Rockers as a tag....

But marty janettie had a bigger relevance afterwards then Stevie Ray did.

Like I remember being throuhly invested in Shawn beefing with Marty.... I gave no fucks about Stevie

I believe its an empty box with a shirt inside...they sold these in FYE in the mall.

they got the real joints too

They had some boxes that didn't have shit in them at all starting out.

Then I guess they did some w/ shirts n then the actual cereal.

I can't quit explain it, but I have never liked the New Day as a tag team. A faction maybe, but they don't give me a real tag team vibe. WWE tag teams I like more than the New Day:

Usos
Edge & Christian
Hardy Boyz
Dudley Boyz
World's Greatest Tag Team (Haas & Benjamin)
APA
Billy & Chuck
Power Trip
Cryme Tyme
Street Profits
Miz & Morrison
AoP

if you think the hardys, dudley’s, and E&C are better, i completely understand. when i started watching wwe those were the top teams and they will always be my favorites due to the matches they had with EACH OTHER. they were far greater than matches they had with other teams from that era

y’all discredit ND and Usos by saying shit like

You take out new day and the uso's battling each other for the thousands of times what other match can you say was a top match for them

but don’t use that same logic for some our favs such as hardy boyz, dudley boys, and E&C makes me think y’all just say shit just to say it

if you think the hardys, dudley’s, and E&C are better, i completely understand. when i started watching wwe those were the top teams and they will always be my favorites due to the matches they had with EACH OTHER. they were far greater than matches they had with other teams from that era

y’all discredit ND and Usos by saying shit like

but don’t use that same logic for some our favs such as hardy boyz, dudley boys, and E&C makes me think y’all just say shit just to say it
Those guys had other tag teams on the roster they faced, new day only faced the uso's

Those guys had other tag teams on the roster they faced, new day only faced the uso's

do you find their matches with those “other teams” memorable? how often do you mention/rewatch them?

ND and Usos have faced plenty of teams outside eachother. a lot of those teams were thrown together. but there were plenty of make-shift teams in the attitude era as well

rock n sock connection
taker and big show
kane and mankind
right to censor
brothers of destruction

y’all have selective memory

do you find their matches with those “other teams” memorable? how often do you mention/rewatch them?

ND and Usos have faced plenty of teams outside eachother. a lot of those teams were thrown together. but there were plenty of make-shift teams in the attitude era as well

rock n sock connection
taker and big show
kane and mankind
right to censor
brothers of destruction

y’all have selective memory
Palumbo and O'Hair
3 Munute Warning
Spirit Squad
Cade & Murdock
World Greatest Tag Team
MNM

Tag teams that weren't thrown together in the the 2000's who won tag titles with the exception of 3 minute warning.

Back