• Usher

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Chris Brown

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
CB last top 10 R&B hit was 2015

Usher....2016

Lol at the workaround

Since 2015 that’s the only Usher led single to chart on that RnB charts at all . Since you wanna go the billboard route. 1/6 16% hit rate

Same time frame 12/20 CB singles in that time frame charted. 60% hit rate

ViP8.gif

Lol at the workaround

Since 2015 that’s the only Usher led single to chart on that RnB charts at all . Since you wanna go the billboard route. 1/6 16% hit rate

Same time frame 11/18 CB singles in that time frame charted. 61% hit rate

ViP8.gif

1st I didn't go that route Swiff did.

2nd CB still getting his ass whooped in the poll. Now check that hit rate.

My way and confessions >>>>>>>>>>>>> than anything in brown's career. He got some hits but no certified classics. It's not even close. He might have something like 8701. Maybe. All brown got on usher is dancing but I'm not sure why that even matters.

CB makes trash pop records for teenagers and college kids to get lit to.

Usher unfortnently tried to grab that stick after the success of Yeah but Usher first 4 albums>>>Chris Browns

My Way
You Got It Bad
Nice and Slow
Confessions(honestly dont think CB that can touch this alone)
You Make Me Wanna

Nah CB dance records ain't going do it.

Last edited:
Vocally I give Usher the edge because he has more range than CB. They can both sing but Ushers voice is more refined imo.

As far is dancing is concerned...CB kills Usher when it comes to FREESTYLE dancing...CB can do many different styles...he can pop and lock, crump, break all of it. So its no question one on one...CB would kill Usher. Where I think Usher excels at over CB dancing wise is choreography.

Album wise its closer than many are seeming to make it. Ushers catalogue doesn't completely blow CBs out the water...but 8701 and Confessions give Usher a two TD lead.

All in all I still give Usher the edge because in the categories that matter (Vocal talent and Album quality) Usher wins.

Chris' potential classic songs come from his debut. I still bang Yo and Poppin' but if we keepin' it real that's it. Anything he releases is forgotten the next week

Y'all just don't fuck with the bul
I still bump this all the way back from fucking graffiti

Nh @ them pants

Back