Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Usher vs Chris Brown

Best overall

• Usher

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Chris Brown

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
yea, when it comes to dancing Its a different story.. I don't think theres anybody seeing Breezy when it comes to that shit.

Nah, Omarion can't compete with Chris with the dancing

I'm pretty sure Chris even said Omarion is a superior dancer.

Chris vs Omarion is close, Usher isn't even in the discussion, he has never been a great dancer.

Wait you said Omarion can dance gtfoh he dances like he is counting like goofys narrator is giving an instructional

. and I still fuck w/ those joints.. Yo like one my favorite Chris Brown songs
So u lied...
200.gif

I said it's debatable MF.

It's debatable.

Who the fuck you think was one of Chris inspirations for dancing.
Muhfucka no it's not
Chris is a dancer
Put that negro on a stage and say dance and he freestyling and pulling all types of shit out the blue air and hitting with it.

Urrsher, timberlake, beiber are very well coached performers. Ask em to dance and they do that stupid ass glide across the stage and stop and look around for applause like they did some shit
tumblr_mptlb1N7J71rdnvweo1_400.gif

They ain't fuckin with chris on the dance tip

Muhfucka no it's not
Chris is a dancer
Put that negro on a stage and say dance and he freestyling and pulling all types of shit out the blue air and hitting with it.

Urrsher, timberlake, beiber are very well coached performers. Ask em to dance and they do that stupid ass glide across the stage and stop and look around for applause like they did some shit
tumblr_mptlb1N7J71rdnvweo1_400.gif

They ain't fuckin with chris on the dance tip

Seem very similar.....

giphy.gif

DEBATABLE

It's very debatable.

I think usher edges him out with albums. Usher got at least 3 classics. Breezy maybe 1.

Breezy kills usher with dancing and live performances.

Usher is more versatile. In genre and talent. Usher got songs in falsetto, and straight up pop shit.

They both got hits for days....

Bout I just rock with usher . When confessions came out it was equivalent with a mike album with the immediate impact it had. It was very similar to how everyone is whenever a clear classic is dropped. Every song gets hella discussion and touched people on another level.

Breezy got some songs that do that for some people, but shit, usher got two clear albums and arguably a third that did that for a whole generation...

My opinions

Seem very similar.....

giphy.gif

DEBATABLE
Lol that clip just shitted on the usher one that posted.
Thanks for proving my point. Even the ordinary shit breezy does better than his contemporaries.
Keep the argument at music cause dancing none of these niggaz seeing him

Bruh lmaooo Usher has NEVER been a great dancer. He was a good dancer, never great. That's like comparing a kia to a bentley.

Look at this shit lol

The only nigga fuckin with Breezy with the dancing is Omarion.

And to think. I hated that song.

That’s my shit now!

Ahh yes the classic thread where niggas who haven’t listened to 75% of Chris’ catalogue only singles here and there vs someone who they heard entire discography.

Usher has the superior Magnus opus of the two clearly in Confessions . 8701 I’d even say is # 2 listing their projects. After that if you list up to 10 of their projects combined CB dominates the list. HBOAFM was dope af, self titled is a CLASSIC, easily to anyone that was in the general age group that it was dropped in. I don’t expect niggas that had full families to fuck with records like Young Love like the audience did. F.A.M.E dope. Exclusive good. X dope. Royalty good. Not to mention mixtape CB. In my zone 1&2, fan of a fan (mixtape, not the album one). Chris only bad album is Fortune. Graffiti cool but that was his immediate album post Rihanna incident. That shit got irrational hate.

Usher wise My Way dope. Self titled aight. Here I stand was good. Usher v Raymond was aight. Looking 4 myself and Hard II Love both meh at best.

Live performance it’s Chris. Seen both live, Chris last summer and Usher a couple times during 8701 tour run (was young then) & the OMG tour run . CB really be flipping, jumping from platforms still holding notes and what not. Usher fire performer too but CB different. I thought CB “the performer” was gassed up until I saw for myself in person.

It’s 100% closer than what the poll says. I give CB slight edge due to consistency but if Usher get back in his grown man + dope bag idk. He been giving us one or the other the past few years but not both at the same time.

Bruh lmaooo Usher has NEVER been a great dancer. He was a good dancer, never great. That's like comparing a kia to a bentley.

Look at this shit lol

The only nigga fuckin with Breezy with the dancing is Omarion.
dancing doesn't matter that much imo. sure it can be impressive, and someone like MJ will make a major impact with their dancing but it's not gonna sway a vote or anything. no one's saying Teyanna Taylor is goat because of her dancing

Back