Welcome To aBlackWeb

USA Today wants everyone to put Chris Brown back on that Summer Jam Screen...

Jada Pinkett and John Legend ain’t safe. They been rich and in Hollywood to long not to have some skeletons in their closet; which is why they are shucking and jiving on the bandwagon now. If WE knew about R. Kelly—-them mofo’s been knew. So, what’s changed? #MeToo came out with a list of celebrities who ain’t said shit. Isn’t this called blackmail? Black people don’t have the power to do this to white people though.

Jada Pinkett Smith needs to stfu......there are black and white pictures of her daughter Willow (13 years old at the time) in the bed with a 20 year old white guy under the guise of "art"....I was going to post the pix but they are really cringe-worthy

Jada Pinkett Smith needs to stfu......there are black and white pictures of her daughter Willow (13 years old at the time) in the bed with a 20 year old white guy under the guise of "art"....I was going to post the pix but they are really cringe-worthy
I remember those photos, as well as her saying that her underaged kids lived separately from her and Will. Plus Jada said on her talk show that she was a drunk and sex addict. She did this to keep all of those details from coming out.

Only nigga that will never get touched is Snoop.

He literally killed a nigga

Only nigga that will never get touched is Snoop.

He literally killed a nigga
Well, they still can come for Snoop, all they have to do is get a bunch of black women on that”black men ain’t shit” hysteria, and “Nobody cares about black women” bullshit—-add some major white money behind it—-and BOOM! You got your Snoop Dogg Lynching Campaign, with that black bitch at #MeToo at the head of it.

Only thing is, Snoop will tell everyone “Fuck you and your mama” to your face with no backpedaling.

Back