Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ummmm did you see them niggas? They were all stronger and faster than their human counterparts. Plus it took em mad times to die.

I don't think they were overly stronger they were just built with no actual purpose or fucks to give outside of killing their counterparts. They had no emotion (fear, sadness) outside of happiness for getting the kill. That plays into them appearing to be immensely strong. Which imo they weren't.

Like I said they weren't overly stronger. The shit that holds us back just didn't matter to them cause they were mindless.

Kinda like retard strength lol.

Case could be made that the doppelgangers were faster and stronger.

The white doppleganger did get hit with that fireplace poker joint in the dome and shrugged it off like it was nothin.
The lil girl got easily chased down by her doppelganger even though she had a clear head start too
I was gonna say Red lupita gave the daughter a head start cuz she knew the clone would enjoy the chase.

Nigga need to get his melanin up.

Niggas get hit with bats everyday b.

And he only caught a leggas.

He shoulda banged off top. Nigga got disarmed and took out hella quick. Ol Terry crews big for nothing looking ass. Like how you even get disarmed from the other side of the door my nigga? Straight cornball. Gotta believe that was done completely on purpose. And peele wanted him to be received just like that.
says the nigga whos 6'5" and still wears pink mittens and gets stole on by girlscouts for not buying cookies

All yall calling bruh weak I'd like to see how much damage you'd do against mfs with 30x your strength while you got a broke leg

tenor.gif

Sidenote I also liked that there were no guns in this movie. Aside from the flare gun that failed.
me and homie woulda scrapped in the driveway....i got a bat and ran into the house?

nah

Back