Welcome To aBlackWeb

So because You say it? Lmao
Fuck it I say it too.

I think the movie went out of its way to establish Jason was different - he's the baby, he's a c section baby so the mom had kind of a stronger connection with him than the daughter, he's into stuff nobody cares about, he wears that mask for no ass reason and he's kind of a loner...

I read it as he has somewhat of a 6th sense like how all the stark kids in GoT have some warg abilities, with bran obviously being the strongest. He was connected to his tether without actually knowing what/who it was...like a twin thing in a way. That's why he was building the tunnel and why he had that trick with the fire. Once he became acquainted with his tether and learned its mannerisms and the mimicry that's when he started noticing something was off with his mom cuz he understood how tethers worked...fast forward to the end that's how he knew his mom was actually a tether and not a human.

The twist of Jason knowing who his mom really is doesnt hit the same if he also got switched.

or maybe it was symbolism that because the black woman wasnt being who she was but being someone else...caused the black man to become disabled and not being able to protect his family.

Conspiracy-Theory-Proven-True-1.gif

giphy.gif

@DOS_patos YESSS

If she sucked his dick the whole movie niggas wouldn't say shit nigga killed two but because he didn't act in a stereotypical fashion he's not "real"

Yall niggas weird

Why yall keep bringing up how he acted? I'm saying I dont like how he got disabled 2 seconds into the damn attack. That shit was whack to me and they didn't show him going in. Idc how corny or goofy you are when you see your family in danger you gonna go to another level of idgaf. They have movies of every day fathers going hard for theirs but they break this negros leg after 2 seconds.??

giphy.gif

I realized the movie was trying to make me think maybe he got switched on the beach

At the end I wondered if he just knew his mom was a clone or if he was too

but the info given in the movie don't add up to him being switched.
yea it does.....

thats why he looked at his mom and knew but did nothing.

its the problem in our community.....our boys follow their mom even if they mom is wrong or toxic. they will grow to be just like her.

Finessed my way off the detail and made it to the movie in time. You still gonna pay @AP21

View attachment 121664

I thought it was dope but the one thing fucking with me is how it started in the first place. Like who made all them clones? I needed that answered in the film. If he's creating a universe that will answer that question cool but still.

And who was sitting in front of the tv at the beginning of the movie watching the commercial?
the media is turning people into clones......thus we all have those people inside of us but who are we letting control the body?

the media and commercials are always programming. but how far will you allow the programming to go?

Movie was cool until it turned morning then i was like ehhhh....okay.

It was straight but i know the Bird Box style youtube theories about to plague the internet.

Best twist was that the mother got switched otherwise probly wont watch again.

The fact they had to fully break that down was annoying. Like yall ain't catch that after the first 20 minutes or so? That was obvious to me. But none of the 5 people I was with seemed to catch it when we were talking about it after so I dunno. I was annoyed they broke that down but gave no kind of attempt at an explanation for why the clones were even made.

Why yall keep bringing up how he acted? I'm saying I dont like how he got disabled 2 seconds into the damn attack. That shit was whack to me and they didn't show him going in. Idc how corny or goofy you are when you see your family in danger you gonna go to another level of idgaf. They have movies of every day fathers going hard for theirs but they break this negros leg after 2 seconds.??

giphy.gif
because his success means nothing if he cant protect his family.

he can buy a boat and go to santa clara but run in the house with a weapon when his family is threatened.

thats says alot

If she sucked his dick the whole movie niggas wouldn't say shit nigga killed two but because he didn't act in a stereotypical fashion he's not "real"

Yall niggas weird

Nah my guy was literally playing @DOS_patos

Lmaooooo jks... nigga soft tho. How your kids go after your wife while you duck out? Ruined mbaku for me now. Nigga ain't want smoke the whole film. He caught a couple on some weak shit.
She straight checked him on that shit too.

Why yall think we want him to be super black man. I'm just stating the fact the negro got disabled 2 seconds into the attack. That shit was whack. Not enough fight from him. They coulda disabled him later on or after him and the clone did a dope fighting scene showing he about the shit when it come to his family, but they didn't even give him a chance to show his strength

He shoulda banged off top. Nigga got disarmed and took out hella quick. Ol Terry crews big for nothing looking ass. Like how you even get disarmed from the other side of the door my nigga? Straight cornball. Gotta believe that was done completely on purpose. And peele wanted him to be received just like that.

Back