Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL PRESENTS: Super Fight - April 10, 2021 Presented on Caffeine

just watched JC/Nunn Nunn

man this shit was FIRE from both of them

I got JC with the gentleman 30. Nunn Nunn came prepared though. He really was spitting some dope ass bars.

... No way he edged every round.
I felt the same way about this battle as I did been Day and Roc. Roc came prepared, he had bars, angles, schemes, etc..

But Daylyt was godly and there was nothing Roc could do. His rounds, like Nunn's probably beat a lot of rappers on another card but JC was just too much.

I'm not saying JC doesn't bring it every battle but if his next battle is like this, smack need to give him a bigger plate

I thought the Big T/Bill battle was pretty meh.

When Bill wasn't forgetting his lines, he had some nice bars. T was ok.

I thought their battle as a whole was funny af though😆

Geechi/Hoffa

Ehhh

2-1 geechi but it's time my guy take some time off. I think he's cemented his place in url but he oversaturating himself. His worst two battles I've seen were against Charron and Snake Eyes.

This one wasn't as bad as those but geechi clearly wasn't focused and this definitely felt like a "for the check" performance from him

Geechi/Hoffa

Ehhh

2-1 geechi but it's time my guy take some time off. I think he's cemented his place in url but he oversaturating himself. His worst two battles I've seen were against Charron and Snake Eyes.

This one wasn't as bad as those but geechi clearly wasn't focused and this definitely felt like a "for the check" performance from him

he's in the tournament, it's no breaks.. plus he already stated he's going for coty again.. and wants to battle twice on nome if he gets to the finals.

he's in the tournament, it's no breaks.. plus he already stated he's going for coty again.. and wants to battle twice on nome if he gets to the finals.
I'm was making a general statement lol

But unless he just fucking around and the real material is for those events then he need to try and do a better job trying to sell it

This wasn't it lol

Back