Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News URL & OVO present TIL DEATH DO US PART (OCT. 30TH)

Aren't a lot of these battles in the Caffeine era scheduled on a two-week notice? ARP and a couple of battlers have suggested this.

Eazy vs DNA is better than nothing, I guess. I doubt the Mook battle will be rescheduled. We have a much better chance of seeing Eazy vs Roc, Goodz, Twork rematch, Geechi etc. in 2022.
It'll get rescheduled

Then ultimate madness niggas did it
They're active battlers. Eazy already said once he got the call, he was in Ultimate Madness mode cause that's what he had to do. He already written 2 rounds and a half for Mook he said. Mook needs longer than 2 weeks to write. He isn't a active battler like Eazy, Danny, Sikh is.

Can someone please explain to me about the advantages of these small rooms & big stages ,giving certain battlers a clear advantage

I mean I just don’t see or never believed in that shit
:niggawhat:
big rooms = gas

not saying niggas dont be saying dope shit, but some of the most basic shit gets reactions

small rooms = you, your opp, and the bars. People can actually listen and hear the shit for themselves. To me, was it NOME 10 was the perfect situation.

You could actually appreciate Day >>Roc...Geechi >>> verb, Lux >>Surf...etc

Some niggas need that gas to make it seem like they saying dope shit when really its mid af. Plus, the extra gas be having niggas starting all the way from the top of the scheme/setup over and over .

See the source image

Even worse, Roc was on a losing/shitty performance streak for 3 battles (not including the 2 on 2 loss). And Chilla let him get his groove back. Thats a horrible look..
Yup, i really thought Chilla was going to show off bc he wanted that battle for a long time....but nope!

Last edited:
That’s because Drake don’t know them niggas he prolly only knows the popular niggas

Just postpone this shit if ur still looking for opponents for ppl

:hahaha:But made sure Pat Stay & Rex got a spot.. This has to be the most poorly executed shit I’ve seen by far…

Tell this lightbright all they need is the bread yo
Who gives AF what battles this dude wants

2 weeks away 😅😂Where’s the promo???
No shit talking from none of the battlers
No storylines, One put together trailer & again this is being pushed cause it’s his Birthday month

Yo Gtfo my culture 😂🤣

Back